The Last Game

Colleen

Last time I read the opening post, This morning :)  

When's the last time you walked for pleasure you asked, I answered yesterday, (obviously round the reservoirs not in them lol) then I asked about hobbies - how'd it all go pete tong? Happy easter too :)

Last time I read the opening post, This morning :)

When's the last time you walked for pleasure you asked, I answered yesterday, (obviously round the reservoirs not in them lol) then I asked about hobbies - how'd it all go pete tong? Happy easter too :)

The question "do you have a hobby?" does not enquire about 'the last time'...which I believe puts you in breach of the rules, and therefore at risk of ...well nothing really!

It went wrong when Marti didn't read the rules properly...

What was the last treat you got yourself?

• Like 1

Last August, in my backyard.

When was the last time you flew on a plane?

Yesterday, round the local reservoirs, needed to be near water :)

DO you have a hobby?

Marti, maybe you could start a question game thread?

Airport, gate closing, panic! That was in January.

When was the last time you had that sinking feeling that you'd forgotten something after leaving the house (like leaving lights on, door unlocked, oven on etc) reluctantly gone back and you HAD actually forgotten it!?

About 15 minutes ago! :o

When was the last time you gave blood?

Wow.. could of laid there a few minutes before logging on.

I wish I could have but seriously suffering the desperate need for a smoke and this place seemed like a good distraction. I have just been very very rude to my companion! I will make it up though!

• 4 weeks later...

Not rode a bike properly for about 10 years!! But rode one around a car park 4 years ago when I was drunk (to see if I could ride it whilst drunk lol!).

What was the last thing you put in your mouth? :p

• Like 1