Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Last Game

Featured Replies

I was gunna say scotch fillet but then I remembered I had a nice bit of perfect cooked rump steak at dad's last week.... love when me dad does dinner... always get me steak still mooing.

 

What was the last time you ate a 3 course (or more) meal.

  • Replies 320
  • Views 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Wee fluffy me
    Wee fluffy me

    Oh for goodness sakes peeps no need to stitch pick..   What are you two like.. honestly    A cuddle is a cuddle..   I cuddle my family my friends and even a stranger if t

  • Wee fluffy me
    Wee fluffy me

    Arisaig ..   One of my co-workers went and showed me pics that blew me away..    Who knew Scotland was so beautiful..?   Same question to you ?

  • Yesterday it was snowing and a dog ran in front of me on the highway. I was able to avoid it. Thank God but it was running alone the side of road like it was lost. My dtr and I pulled off the road and

Posted Images

11 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

^^ pistachios?? didn't think you were a fan,.

 

Not really a fan of pistachios but the dessert sounded good and they went well caramelised with the rest. 

 

The last 3 course meal was ended with this dessert about 3 weeks ago. 

 

What was the last starter you had? 

stuffed, crumbed and deep fried green olives.. it has a name but I can't remember it.... but was delish.

 

last soup you ate that didn't come from a can.

Chicken laksa at work (really nice) 

 

What was the last sauce you made from scratch? 

seeing as i made two for the same meal.... white cheese sauce for the immature pallets and white mustard sauce for the grown ups to have with our corned beef.

 

what was the last thing you ate for the first time

Apologies Jo Jo. ? 

 

Where were you the last time you relaxed and thought this place is idyllic? 

This was March of this year, holidaying with family at Lake Brownwood State Park in TX. The sheer tranquility over there was overwhelming, would love to go there again, wake up in the morning to the sound of nothing but birds and the water lapping gently on the lake shore. 

 

What movie did you see last and did you enjoy it?

At the flicks it was Greatest Show On Earth and yes I did.... on the telly it was Only The Brave and I cried but yeah I enjoyed it.

 

What was the last time you sang your national anthem.

Probably back at the 2012 Olympics. A long time ago. 

 

When was the last time you sung a hymn? 

  • 3 weeks later...

Last Sunday

 

When was the last time you bought a new car?

Is candy just hard lollies, or does it include chocolate, would it include breath mints....

 

UM.... Castlemaine Rock..... have a tin that I let myself have one piece of a day....

 

1454472753417_CastlemaineRockcopy-300x0.

 

What was the last roast you ate and when?

Roast turkey two weeks ago.

 

When was the last time you danced?

^^ Did you know there is a hormone in turkey that lowers intelligence, probably why its not that big down here, we can't afford the deficit.

 

Well I don't know if what I do could really be called dancing... um.... hmmm.... maybe.... it was at least a few years ago, I think maybe Christmas 2016.

 

Do you care what other's think when you dance?

 

 

Yes and my dancing is awful, so don't do it much ?.

 

When was the last time you had a good night out with friends?

  • 1 month later...

friends.... night.... um, .... does Softball presentation count? Dunno... its been a long time... probably before the kid was born... the friends I 'went out with' got dropped with the other addictions.

 

When was the last time you travelled on a water craft?

Boat in Malta 2 weeks ago. 

 

When was the last time you jumped just for the hell of it? 

I jumped on the trampoline at the parentals on Monday cos I wanted to look at the neighbours new dog and didn't feel like climbing on the fence... does that count???

 

When was the last time you went to the beach?

  • 3 weeks later...

Malta again around 4 weeks ago

 

What event did you last have a flutter (gamble) on?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.