Road Trip!

babs609

I'm driving out with my son to Fort Carson 3/26 (Colorado Springs) and then..I'm driving back solo.  I'm kind of nervous about that and excited about it at the same time.  I never drove that far...yet alone by myself but I'm gonna do it!!   Going out of my comfort zone.:)

Maybe I can see Petra while in Colorado...and then road trip back and stop and see Ava (Jenn) aka Nicole Driver....and then in Ohio possibly for a wedding and see Rez, tracey, and Bakon...or Pittsburg to see Bakon if he decides to ditch the wedding...

oh the possibilities.......

10485902_10205998865514630_6538576023432

• Like 8

Wow. How many hours in a row do you plan on driving? That IS a long trip! Be safe and have fun. I really hope you can meet up with some QT people, it's really fun! (I've met several people from a different forum a few years back) One of them happens to live just 30 miles away from me! We're still good friends:)

• Like 1

Stop by for a well earned cup of tea and slice of cake, trip sounds fun Shame someone can't meet you there and drive back with you, but having quittrain eyes on you is ok, make sure you get telephone numbers just in case xx

• Like 3