April 10, 20179 yr Carnt do pictures again..what's going on now..just when I had is sorted..grrrrrrrr
April 11, 20179 yr My JOB & my BOSS, who happens to own the company and won't let me retire :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
April 16, 20179 yr Current mother in law is great. First one still sends Christmas card But I did have a problem with one and she rides a broom
April 16, 20179 yr My one and only mother in law...I can sum this up in two words...crazy narcissist...
April 16, 20179 yr My former MIL was awesome! My current...well....let's just say a broomstick would be a step up. :blink:
April 22, 20179 yr Slow drivers not watching the light. You seriously got bored and need to check your phone while driving? Out the phone down or pull over
April 25, 20179 yr Pissing away half-a-day at work because a cost accountant couldn't be bothered to get his numbers right. I swear...the sooner these people figure out that I know everything, the better off we'll all be.
May 3, 20179 yr Having too many appointments in a week...ugh. I need at least one day a week to just do nothing!
May 3, 20179 yr You got Nippon????..loads of it... I drenched the hills with soapy water and walked around the house spreading coffee grounds to keep the little buggers from trying to get in. Phase I of Operation Ant Kill is underway.
May 4, 20179 yr I drenched the hills with soapy water and walked around the house spreading coffee grounds to keep the little buggers from trying to get in. Phase I of Operation Ant Kill is underway. Coffee grounds.????....not heard of this being a solution ..I will look into this for sure..Good luck...
May 4, 20179 yr Grrr...this tablet is so slow today...it would be quicker if I came and gave you a like personally...
May 4, 20179 yr Grrr...this tablet is so slow today...it would be quicker if I came and gave you a like personally... It may not be your tablet because I'm having the same issue.
May 5, 20179 yr I drenched the hills with soapy water and walked around the house spreading coffee grounds to keep the little buggers from trying to get in. Phase I of Operation Ant Kill is underway.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.