Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Really Annoys You

Featured Replies

  • Replies 214
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • People who cheat in counting games...

  • Everything

  • Wee fluffy me
    Wee fluffy me

    People throwing dog poo bags(with contents) up into trees where they hang like Christmas decorations for a bit until they split and by that time they are putrid and ... and....well... you can imagine

My JOB & my BOSS, who happens to own the company and won't let me retire :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Current mother in law is great.

First one still sends Christmas card

But I did have a problem with one and she rides a broom

My former MIL was awesome! My current...well....let's just say a broomstick would be a step up.  :blink:

 

15zs6xt.gif

Slow drivers not watching the light. You seriously got bored and need to check your phone while driving? Out the phone down or pull over

Pissing away half-a-day at work because a cost accountant couldn't be bothered to get his numbers right.

 

I swear...the sooner these people figure out that I know everything, the better off we'll all be.

Ants.  Damn things are taking over my yard.

 

This of course means war.

Having too many appointments in a week...ugh. I need at least one day a week to just do nothing!

You got Nippon????..loads of it...

 

I drenched the hills with soapy water and walked around the house spreading coffee grounds to keep the little buggers from trying to get in.

 

Phase I of Operation Ant Kill is underway.

I drenched the hills with soapy water and walked around the house spreading coffee grounds to keep the little buggers from trying to get in.

 

Phase I of Operation Ant Kill is underway.

Coffee grounds.????....not heard of this being a solution ..I will look into this for sure..

Good luck...

Grrr...this tablet is so slow today...it would be quicker if I came and gave you a like personally...

 

 

It may not be your tablet because I'm having the same issue. 

The boredom of last few posts annoys me

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.