Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will The Great Cristobal Please Stand Up

Featured Replies

For those who are new we have a member called Cristobal - he is a long time quitter - an ace at paying it forward and has a way with his posts that are to the point, honest and kind but maybe thats just my opinion ;)
 
He has been an inspiration to me and I cannot wait until he makes an appearance 
 
Hope its soon Cris - you have some great friends who miss you and some new ones to be introduced to
 
we know you are active but you could share the love....
 
 
 
very_funny_mexican_card-r59346a2b0be4436

For scott and Bakon especially

Great post Tracey.

 

I sure miss you Cris!

 

I definitely miss reading your inspirational posts.

 

I hope you post soon. 

You can use the photo with hat not the gangsta one (it's not really you), or let Bakon pick one.

You can use the photo with hat not the gangsta one (it's not really you), or let Bakon pick one.

 

Pfffft.

 

The Sarge loved Gangsta-Cris.

 

 

 

Easy Peasy

I like gangster pic...please use gangster pic

made some guacamole just for your party!

 

img59l.jpg

 

and home made wine

 

Homemade_Wine.jpg

Colleen got a pedicure just for you!  See you soon.  :)

Sorry Cris, I think Jenny has been drinking tonight.  Must have forgotten to tell her the wine party was Friday not Monday, lol.  Anyway, whenever you are ready, we are here  :)

Yes Cris - please come play with us - we miss you

 

3daa4cc69413a4a4fda538b0ecb14120_zps9b10

^^^^^^ oooh pippa kinky;-)

 

I've eh painted my house in guacamole just for you oh and the kids,

You are needed here aswell;))))

Oh and come with your gangsta get up and bring a couple of bottles of your finest,

You are missed xx

 

him scott and sgt are out running

 

 

 

I was kinda wondering if he was deliberating on a new name........

We have a Sausage and a Bakon.......what about the other breakfast meat??

I was kinda wondering if he was deliberating on a new name........

We have a Sausage and a Bakon.......what about the other breakfast meat??

Pork roll?

Pork roll?

Im laughing so hard!

I was thinking ham.....

but I wonder what Cristobal would do if he arrived here and we started calling him Pork Roll. 

Teeheeeeee.

cristobal come  out and play   hi cris :D 

  • Author

What do Mexicans eat for breakfast???

 

I am not traditional at all when it comes to eating - I love to try different foods from the around the world

 

I love Spanish, continental, English and Turkish but mexicans?? - im just hoping its not salsa unless its dancing I just dont like salsa sauce even though I love all tomatoes - i am just weird like that

 

also re fried beans I dont like them :(

 

Cris is a Mexican pork roll tasty? ;)

What do Mexicans eat for breakfast???

 

I am not traditional at all when it comes to eating - I love to try different foods from the around the world

 

I love Spanish, continental, English and Turkish but mexicans?? - im just hoping its not salsa unless its dancing I just dont like salsa sauce even though I love all tomatoes - i am just weird like that

 

also re fried beans I dont like them :(

 

Cris is a Mexican pork roll tasty? ;)

This is what google told me:

 

Breakfast (Desayuno) 

 

fruit cocktail, maybe with a little yogurt and honey drizzled on top, with granola sprinkled over it. 

 

tamales, often in a bun called a bolillo, with atole, a hot drink made from milk and corn starch, usually chocolate, or rice with cinnamon, although comes in caramel, strawberry, guava, and a whole lot of other flavors 

 

breakfast cereal. 

 

scrambled eggs with refried beans mixed in. 

 

quesadillas, of cheese, of mushrooms, of whatever- the list is very long 

 

 

Lunch. (Comida) 

Usually with agua de sabor (water flavored with fruit) like lemon, pineapple, jamaica (habiscus flowers boiled and strained), melon, watermelon - or pop - or beer depending on where you eat 

most often a choice of chicken soup (caldo de pollo) or some other kind of soup (tortilla soup, cream of carrot, cream of asparragus, etc.) 

followed by a small plate of rice often served with fried egg or fried banana, OR, spaghetti with sour cream 

THEN, the guisado, most commonly breaded meat, regular meat (flattened) or chicken breast served with some beans and a little salad, but also may include enchiladas, pozole, chiles rellenos, avacado stuffed with tuna, fried fish, or spinach with cheese inside, coated in a light batter and served with a light tomato sauce. 

Dessert is often arroz con leche (rice pudding), ate (a fruit compote), a small serving of cheap icecream, or banana slices with cream and sugar. (the steps aren't as distinct if you eat at home, and maybe dessert will just be a twinky or donut from the store) 

 

Dinner (eaten in the mid/late evening) 

cereal, quesadillas, fruit, a ham and cheese sandwich, tamales -usually nothing heavy 

  • Author

scrambled egg and refried beans - yuk

 

the rest sounds delicious :)

scrambled egg and refried beans - yuk

 

the rest sounds delicious :)

I agree.

Ewwww, beans in eggs. Yuck. 

But cheese in eggs.....now theres a winner! 

Cheese in eggs beside some bakon and/or sausage......

Oh....im hungry now!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.