##New game## ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Tink

So they didn't have to see each others tails get cut off with that butcher knife

I just got new shoe laces. How do I know which one is for the right shoe and which is for the left?  

Now sweetie, put the shoelaces down, and go get a nice safe air of thongs (FLIP FLOPS) ... then you'll never have to learn the difference between a left and right lace.... if your tootsies are cold there are these awesome things called boots... they come as slip on, elastic sided or with a zip....no need for confusing laces. Your welcome. :D

Are flat earthers a practicle joke?

• Haha 2

You are allocated a portion of happiness the day you are born and once it is all used up you die. Marriage slows the consumption. Kids bring it to a full stop.

Yeah you live longer. ?

Is that Ironic or do we not want to go there?

• Haha 3

Who said I did..??  That's a nasty lie..!!!!

(Keep this on the hush hush Jo but between you and me I loved the shirt it had purple unicorns on it and I wanted it so I took it but I was wearing a whodunit bunnit so nobody knows it was me..?)

What happens if the shoe fits..?

• Haha 2