Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Progress

Featured Replies

Just drove for 7 hours with NOT A SINGLE THOUGHT ABOUT SMOKING.  Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

 

So grateful.

 

I know the battle is far from over but I'm quite pumped about this recent revelatory experience.

Go you good thing :-) isn't is great to get things done without " needing" that cigarette - and the good news it keeps getting better From here ! :-)

Wonderful news!  It's totally eye opening to see the way it's going isn't it. Soon most days and events will be exactly like that - a thought somewhere afterwards with hey, I never thought of smoking once :) 

 

Love it!!

 

x

That's awesome!  Driving and smoking went hand in hand for me, literally.  I don't remember at what point that I stopped thinking about it while driving but now that you mention it, I can't remember the last time driving triggered a thought about smoking.  :)

Terrific,,,,I,m proud for you,, :D

Winning the battles will lead to winning the war!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.