Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Just want to Shout Out a Huge Thank You

Featured Replies

Just want to thank each and everyone of you for helping me make this milestone..whether we talked, emailed, text, or I just read your posts/ blogs..it all..all got me through. This QT site has some amazing powers and MQ I will be forever grateful and I make constant referrals.

Unbelievable. .6 months.I seriously had some days...hell a month or two that I really came close to losing the battle.

This week treated my self to mani pedi bought some new shoes( sandals and flip flops) and a purse. Expensive week but no cigarettes.

And yes Bakon I took a shower!

Woo Hoo, Jess!!  Six months is such a wonderful accomplishment.  Glad you are treating yourself!

fireworks1-300x225.png

Congrats Jess you are an amazing woman and I am extremely proud of you for facing the adversity you have the last 6 months while at the same time holding on to your quit - not many would have been able to endure such things without breaking - well done - it is a perfect day to celebrate and you certainly deserve it.                 

Jess, reading your post has lit up my day.

 

Well done you. You are an absolute star.

 

Great work.

Jess, i am so happy for you. Six months is amazing and you worked hard. Enjoy your rewards! :) :) :)

Jess, At the risk of sounding overbearing I am so bloody proud of you my friend!! Lovin your treats, do it, well earnt chick. 

 

Much love and the BIGGEST CONGRATS for half a year!

 

xx

6 months! What a milestone Jess!! So very proud of you!!

Congrats Jess :)

happy to read this!

 

You ARE a rock star Jess!  

 

fantastic!

you deserve to spoil yourself, congratulations on 6 months jess  :yu:

If this was a scratch and sniff site we could prove the shower thing pretty easy.

 

So the only thing that actually proves it from your saying it would be the sandals.

 

Nice job on the quit. If you didn't have the mess nickname we could call you wall flower for your good smelling quit and shoes

Aw how wonderful to read this first thing this morning.. 6 months all done... I'm sooooo VERY happy for you!!! Massive congrats - and half a dozen of my special chocolate chip  cookies just for you!  :D  :D  :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.