Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chicks or sticks

This is part 1 of the chicks or sticks discussion.

Featured Replies

13

 

Hey Joe.  I'm sensing a trend here...

  • Replies 132.8k
  • Views 8.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I was 1. George 2. Me 3. Shark 4. Me 5   Sticks are so dumb we lose even when chicks aren't playing

  • 20   Thats the way to start a Sunday morning. Nice red ass Spankin!!

  • DenaliBlues
    DenaliBlues

    Take THAT, Sticks. Chicks Pounced!

Posted Images

14

 

Are you guys getting hit with this deep freeze?..

 

High of 10* today and -4 is forecast for tonight.....need to head south!

15

 

The cold air has moved in.  Temps in the teens tonight, chilly weekend ahead.

 

No snow or ice though, so come on down.

16

 

That's what I told my girls...they want me to move (South) to Columbus so I am closer to them...I told them if I moved, I wasn't stopping at Columbus.... I would end up a couple states away....my sister lives in Huntington WV...the just moved from Berkley Springs....my brother in law is a park ranger ( retired Navy) and transferred to a different park...

15

13

 

Good Friday morning Quit Train.

14

14

14

 

Cmon men we got this!!

14

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.