Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

3 weeks for Evelyn (Yesterday)

Featured Replies

Sorry Evelyn, wasn't around much yesterday, so missed this!

 

Congratulations on 3 weeks my dear - I was just admiring your ticker in the NOPE thread ;)

 

Almost to a month, this is so exciting!

Aww Ev - so sorry we missed this ...so proud of how far you have come and loving that you are here with us xx

Evelyn, 3 weeks is great!  Congrats!

Happy 3 weeks quit Evelyn, congratulations  :)

Yup this is the sticky one!

I thought maybe 3 weeks weren't celebrated or something :(

Fun fact I told my T I'm outta cyclus of patches and smoking, no more nicotine. Said I cut down on coffee and that it brought peace.

He replied it's not just cutting down on coffee but that I've been working very hard. A compliment from him! *blush*

Great work Evelyn! Congratulations - for the quit and the compliment ;)

Yup this is the sticky one!

I thought maybe 3 weeks weren't celebrated or something :(

Fun fact I told my T I'm outta cyclus of patches and smoking, no more nicotine. Said I cut down on coffee and that it brought peace.

He replied it's not just cutting down on coffee but that I've been working very hard. A compliment from him! *blush*

Brilliant!

 

This is the one Evelyn.. Can feel it in my bones xx

Nicotine completely out of the equation this is your sticky! Congratulations!

Three weeks is wonderful!  Party time!

original_etsy_gp_congatrio.jpg?133520257

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.