Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Catlover is 8 years smoke free!!

Featured Replies

Gday

Well just remember you deserve this. You brought this on yourself. No one else to blame. Enjoy 

Big congrats @catlover!!

Another smoke free year done & dusted 😺🥳🎉

 

                                           8 IS GREAT

image.png.b25afff80a155efbb0033d2fcb126d4c.png

Question: What is 2920 days long and covered in confetti? Answer: @catlover's quitting anniversary! Congratulations, friend. Eight years is a brilliant quit. I'm really happy for you - and very grateful for the help you've given to me and others. Enjoy this day of celebrating your freedom!

catheart.gif

Thank you so much everyone for the messages, means a lot. Well I,ve notched up another year, I am getting good at this now 🤣 but seriously I am proud of being smokefree for 8 years, it’s one of the best things I have done in my life, and life is certainly better without smoking. Hmmm what to get myself for a treat, I was going to get a new Fitbit, but my Sister is buying me one for my birthday next month, so maybe some craft stash, as I do love my crafts 😊 and a nice take away and bottle of wine 😁

to all the oldies here, It’s great you stick around, you’re  like family, and I find it comforting.

to all the newbies, Please Please stick with it, after a short while, you just don’t miss smoking, and the years fly by. I remember getting to my first year, and it felt amazing, then 2 years even better, then when the novelty wears off, and you get used to your new smoke free life, you sort of forget about the time and years go quicker.

i,m looking forward to being in the decade club woohoo… bring it on!

 

 

FB_IMG_1543787939343.thumb.jpg.8471c6fe810662dfeab211df7ab678e5.jpg

 

 

congrats on the quit….

On 2/3/2026 at 9:15 PM, bakon said:

FB_IMG_1543787939343.thumb.jpg.8471c6fe810662dfeab211df7ab678e5.jpg

 

 

congrats on the quit….

Says the man wityh a cat on his head ...

Man-cat-on-head.jpg.7d0fd22e3d823fa85b54c27e94f8fd1c.jpg

 

  • 2 weeks later...

Congratulations @catlover on your  being smoke-free🚭 for 8 years!  And I wish you a very happy birthday next month!🎈

celebrate-success-happy-animated-cat-confetti-snmfiayabce6fae3-3771618960.gif.67fd1071608445d0618575b4a49245d8.gif

  • 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.