Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lust4Life2016 is Seven Years Smoke Free Today!!!

Featured Replies

Wow! & Years is some quit! Congrats and go treat yourself to mark the occasion.

978182860_7Gif.gif.5db3b143cb9dcd85cca64acaea1c8d62.gif

Congratulations on 7 years smoke free, @Lust4Life @Lust4Life2016  Glad you are still around as well as doing great in your quit.  Celebrate big today.

 

giphy.gif

Congratulations on seven years smoke free.

730.gif

Thanks everyone!  It is great celebrating milestones- even if I forget!!! Which I did! 

Newbies:

Once upon a time 7 years ago- I counted every second that passed since I put out that last cigarette.  Then every minute.  Then every hour. Days. Weeks. Months. Years.  Somewhere along the way I stopped counting. 
 

Keep your daily NOPE pledge.  


Post an SOS.
 

Your seconds will grow to minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, and then years. 
 

Your bank account will be happy.  
 

As will your body & mind.

 

Yep to NOPE every dang day! 
 

L4L

L4L.  Wonderful milestone.

As always thank you for the words of wisdom.

 I am disappointed in that I didn't stay with all you BUTTKICKERS but certainly happy to be here today...

  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.