NoSmokeTiffany, Check In Please

I'm right here.

still smoke free.

been really really busy and having a hard time with my quit. Seems like I hit 2 months and went "whew, I did it. Now I can smoke."

I hate sounding like the negative nilly all the time. So I'm trying to get my thinking right.

Thanks MQ for checking up on me though. I'm still going on with my quit.

• Like 12

I'm right here.

still smoke free.

been really really busy and having a hard time with my quit. Seems like I hit 2 months and went "whew, I did it. Now I can smoke."

I hate sounding like the negative nilly all the time. So I'm trying to get my thinking right.

Thanks MQ for checking up on me though. I'm still going on with my quit.

Don't go anywhere and although you're busy, please post when you can.  You're having a hard time so this is where you need to be.  Be around other like-minded people.  We understand where you're at so keep us in the loop.

When you are having a hard time is when you should try to post more, not less!

I know it's hard, and life is busy, but you really shouldn't deny us your fantastic wit and wonderful posts ;).

Seriously though, stay with us Tiff - we are worriers by nature, and we care about you.

• Like 1

Don't go anywhere and although you're busy, please post when you can.  You're having a hard time so this is where you need to be.  Be around other like-minded people.  We understand where you're at so keep us in the loop.

I'm not going anywhere. Sometimes though it's nice not thinking about not smoking/ smoking every minute of every day. If that makes any sense.

Susana's post in the SOS came just at the right time on the right day. I knew exactly how she felt and I read what y'all wrote and it helped me. Its' been 2 freaking months. It gets frustrating having to deal with it 24/7. And of course, I have wondered what the freak is wrong with me. I shouldn't be having any struggling this late in the game.

But truth be told..... I really do like not smoking. Not to say, there aren't times I miss it. But overall, I like the way I feel. I feel so much better. And I am hell bent this time on NOT relapsing.

There. Your in my loop. Kinda dizzy feeling, isn't it ?

• Like 3

just as long as you don't go romancing the cigarette--you can take a break from thinking about smoking.  I know early in my quit I thought about smoking all the time..but not in the way of "I want a smoke" More like thinking about the quitting process, reading constantly, observing smokers, paying it forward constantly...I understand wanting to get away from that.  But...the second junkie thinking tries sniffing around....the quit train is where you need to run to...you undastand???????????  RUN..do not walk and don't delay

:)

xoxoxoxoxo

tiff your normal nothing wrong you or Susana  so keep rocking those beautiful quits 

your doing great your quit friends  and family are right here for  you so post away triskets    and treats   hug your son  anthing it takes your a strong young lady  very proud of you and Susana   both