Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shout Out!

Featured Replies

Hellooooooooo my fraaaaaaaaands.

 

Sorry I haven't been here much, I miss what all you talk about, and how everyone is doing...

 

Life is chaos here. I am on 10+ hr shifts, mostly gone from 9 am til 9pm. it sucks... i usually come home, and dont move til I try to go to bed.. dealing with some severe insomnia, which makes it harder to function.. but hey... I'm still breathing so thats a bonus!!

 

I have also been spending alot of time with friends and my sis in law, who last week was told she is now cancer free!! Best day for all of us .. she had stage 3 breast cancer, went thru a lumpectomy,  6 months of chemo, 6weeks of radiation... and yesssss it worked.. she is on the rebound now from all that treatment, and we are all hopeful it stays away!!!! My thoughts are also always with mrs Bakon.. as I know she is going thru it as well. I hope everyone is good, enjoying summer and doing all that fun stuff.... I am ready for a vacation, but wont get one til March... thats ok because we rented a beach house on an island in Florida.. :)

 

Our racing is doing great... we are again in 1st place in points for the 3rd season in a row.... hoping for another championship for our driver and my hubby who is on his race team... we love it!!

 

 

I miss hockey season bad... it can start anytime now.. :) Guess thats it... keep on pushing everyone... and stay good in your quits!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Good to hear from ya Cher! You sound very busy as I. Summertime always has something going on and sitting on the computer usually isn't one of them.

 

That work schedule must be brutal! How the heck you get anything done??

 

Glad to hear about your sister-in-law. That's fantastic.

 

Only another month in a half before hockey training camp. Take care!

Good to hear from you Cher and that is fantastic news for your sister in law!  We miss you tons around here but I am so happy to hear that when you're not here with us you are off enjoying life so much.  Don't be a stranger!!  We're like a little family here.  :wub:

I'm so sorry to hear about your sister in law.  Best wishes as she goes through treatment and recovery. 

 

Yes. I can't wait for hockey season. :)  Used some money I saved from not smoking to buy hockey gear.  Although I think my Maple Leafs are gunning for last place this year.  :(

Hi Cher, good to see you!

 

Great news about your SIL!

 

Glad everything else seems to be going well, and I hope you enjoy you KID ROCK concert (if it didn't happen already !)

Pedal To The Metal. :)

great to hear from you Cher!!  Miss you momma!!  Great news about your sister in law!
 

Hope work settles down for you soon

 

xo

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.