May 3, 20224 yr I just dont know what is wrong with me. I have come so far but am having such a struggle. I am struggling so much. I am tired, depressed and just want to feel better. Yes, I know it is stupid. Has anyone felt this way so far into the quit?
May 3, 20224 yr don't give in. you quit for a reason. smoking will not make you feel any differently. it may seem better for a bit while you get your fix but after that you'll just feel worse. and it's not stupid. you feel how you feel.
May 3, 20224 yr @Kris I can relate to what your saying!!! But you are a strong women!! Ask yourself why did I quit?? If I smoke will it make me feel better? No you know it will not. I have been there and it just made me feel worse. Don't throw your great quit away!! If you need to talk give me a call!!!!
May 3, 20224 yr Author I am okay now, Linda gave me a call and calmed the fword down. Things just build up and you think you are going to lose it. Dear sweet Linda listened to me bitch and whine. I feel so much better. THANKS FOR BEING THERE LINDA FOR THIS CRAZY OLD LADY!!!!
May 3, 20224 yr 5 minutes ago, Kris said: I am okay now, Linda gave me a call and calmed the fword down. Things just build up and you think you are going to lose it. Dear sweet Linda listened to me bitch and whine. I feel so much better. THANKS FOR BEING THERE LINDA FOR THIS CRAZY OLD LADY!!!! @Kris you are welcome!! I will listen anytime you need to vent Keep moving forward my friend
May 3, 20224 yr Yay @Kris and @Lindafor saving kris's quit. This made my day already 😊 And Kris, maybe part of your depression is thinking you should be past all the struggle but you shouldn't be so hard on yourself. Its going to take as long as it takes. Mine took a full year with bad days sprinkled in after that. Your addiction is thinking oh shit she REALLY was serious about never smoking again. Its doing everything it can to lure you back in so stand your ground because I promise you it WILL get better 🤗
May 3, 20224 yr This is wonderful.... Linda what you did was a true friend .... Kris....you are much stronger than you think ...smoking will only make you more unhappy and depressed. You did the right thing in reaching out ... Between you ....a Beautiful Quit has been saved ... And ....I didn,t have to get my frying pan out ...even better ....👍❤🐸
May 3, 20224 yr @Doreensfree and @jillar I only did what many here have done for me!!! That is what the train is here for to help each other out, that is why I'm glad to be a part of it. I certainly have done my share of whining and bitching and no one gave up on me!!!😁😁 And thank you both!
May 3, 20224 yr I so appreciate the honesty (this s--t is hard, which takes courage to say aloud) and sharing of strength that this community offers. Way to keep your quit @Kris, and snaps for being a great quit buddy, @Linda. Edited May 3, 20224 yr by DenaliBlues
May 4, 20224 yr 11 hours ago, Kris said: I just dont know what is wrong with me. I have come so far but am having such a struggle. I am struggling so much. I am tired, depressed and just want to feel better. Yes, I know it is stupid. Has anyone felt this way so far into the quit?
May 4, 20224 yr Hang in there kris. On my last quit it took about 18 months until I was comfortable in my quit. This one has been easier, but I didn't go back to smoking full time. It will get better.
May 4, 20224 yr So happy you got through. It's a big deal when you conquer those really tough times! There's not a thing wrong with you, beating an addiction like this can be difficult - easy to quit fighting, but showing your true inner strength by not giving up.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.