June 8, 201412 yr What do you know? Pretended she had a dangler. Don't know why. Climbs fences in skirts. Drinks and videos her sexcapades. Think she was a cheerleader because she jumps around alot
June 8, 201412 yr Love this lady... Makes me laugh out loud..... Does a wonderful job as a carer.... Used to talk like the werzels ,but retrained herself....l.ol....
June 8, 201412 yr My friend and my only quit buddy! Will be her wingman anytime :) She is always helping others and a friend to everyone on this forum! Makes everyone she meets smile and feel good about them self. Enjoy her ever changing avatars but like some more than others! Alien head avatar = bad :(, current avatar = good :)
June 9, 201412 yr Tracey, the big T. Always helpful, always kind, always ready with a joke Completely bonkers
June 9, 201412 yr LMAO I am a English, big footed transvestite who likes to cheer and jump and climb fences, sometimes looks like an alien, when drunk still talks like the wurzels and if gets any action, tapes it to remember it did happen LOL My life is complete :D
June 9, 201412 yr The only thing bigger than her heart is her sense of humor ;) Was instrumental in getting Lace (and I am sure many others) to stick her quit by reverting back to being a Sargent! If I read it correctly, she is currently single...I'm just waiting on my passport to buy my tickets to the UK ;) She has Blonde Moments she doesn't count real well...
June 9, 201412 yr She posts some of the craziest avatar pictures and is a little daft. I mean that in the nicest way possible :)
June 11, 201412 yr Author She says she's off on holiday but I think she means vacation. Only difference is whether she takes panties
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.