Any Walking Dead Fans?

Just saw the episode...

So Jenn, you know how I like Carol... Now I'm even more in love :wub:

I was waiting on you! 

I love her! I love her! I LOVE HER! 

How awesome did you think it was?

The first scene... the freakin' horror.... I am not easily bothered by things but holy crap that got to me! 

Poor Sam. I was upset that he was the first to go. I had a glimmer of hope that they would be saved and he would join the group. They shot that hope down real quick. It was funny watching Greg Nicotero and Scott Gimple describe calling him back to shoot. They didn't tell him what his role was going to be. He comes back and they kill him. LOL, he is playing the Penguin in the show Gotham which is really good by the way.

I loved how they showed the time frame. 

How Carol and Tyrese were on the tracks heading to Terminus when they heard the gunshots of their people being taken... which also happened to distract the herd that was descending upon them. Brilliant. Overhearing that asshole outside of the shed discussing Michonne and Carl. That asshole, by the way, I couldn't wait for Tyreese to kill him. Especially after he threatened the baby.

Carol.... :wub: and Terminus

She was a freakin' bad ass! Saving the freaking group McGuyver style.  Tell me that wasn't the shit of nightmares. When they got free and started going through the building... the remains of people hanging... sickening. When she left Scary Mary for the walkers I freakin' cheered. Sick bitch.

And I cried twice...

The Carol/Daryl hug!!!! Rick/Judith/Carl reunion.

Oh and...

Morgan!! So excited!!

I can go on and on... I will stop for now though. :D

• Like 1

I was waiting on you! 

I love her! I love her! I LOVE HER! 

How awesome did you think it was?

The first scene... the freakin' horror.... I am not easily bothered by things but holy crap that got to me! 

Poor Sam. I was upset that he was the first to go. I had a glimmer of hope that they would be saved and he would join the group. They shot that hope down real quick. It was funny watching Greg Nicotero and Scott Gimple describe calling him back to shoot. They didn't tell him what his role was going to be. He comes back and they kill him. LOL, he is playing the Penguin in the show Gotham which is really good by the way.

I loved how they showed the time frame. 

How Carol and Tyrese were on the tracks heading to Terminus when they heard the gunshots of their people being taken... which also happened to distract the herd that was descending upon them. Brilliant. Overhearing that asshole outside of the shed discussing Michonne and Carl. That asshole, by the way, I couldn't wait for Tyreese to kill him. Especially after he threatened the baby.

Carol.... :wub: and Terminus

She was a freakin' bad ass! Saving the freaking group McGuyver style.  Tell me that wasn't the shit of nightmares. When they got free and started going through the building... the remains of people hanging... sickening. When she left Scary Mary for the walkers I freakin' cheered. Sick bitch.

And I cried twice...

The Carol/Daryl hug!!!! Rick/Judith/Carl reunion.

Oh and...

Morgan!! So excited!!

I can go on and on... I will stop for now though. :D

I prettying feel the same, except I don't know who Sam or Morgan are...

Well you knew I had a thing for Carol anyway so, now it's just even worse, lol.

Tasha was saying that she thought this episode was a lot darker than previous episodes.

And I can't believe beacons NOM NOM NOM comment above, it cracked me up, lol

:d

• Like 1

I prettying feel the same, except I don't know who Sam or Morgan are...

Well you knew I had a thing for Carol anyway so, now it's just even worse, lol.

Tasha was saying that she thought this episode was a lot darker than previous episodes.

And I can't believe beacons NOM NOM NOM comment above, it cracked me up, lol

:D

Sam
sam_zps28b9a5a3.png

and
Morgan
morgan_zpse4731733.jpg
  • Like 1

I agree ..the premiere was a fast paced,action filled show.......

and who woulda thunk Carol would be so kick ass!!!

but.....

is it just me, or was there a commercial break every 5 minutes!

No its every 7 minutes-the usual for this show. :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

I don't know how you waited, lol. Let us know what you thought. :D

I forgot about it and missed it!  I watched on the The Walking Dead Website.

I loved it!  The beginning was freaking brutal.  Glad the punk dude in the cabin got what was coming to him.  This whole thing with getting that guy to DC is odd to me.  There is something that doesn't sit right with me about it.

The only thing I missed was I didn't hear Rick yell "Carl!  I said stay back with the others!" lol

• Like 2

I forgot about it and missed it!  I watched on the The Walking Dead Website.

I loved it!  The beginning was freaking brutal.  Glad the punk dude in the cabin got what was coming to him.  This whole thing with getting that guy to DC is odd to me.  There is something that doesn't sit right with me about it.

The only thing I missed was I didn't hear Rick yell "Carl!  I said stay back with the others!" lol

Blasphemy!

That is actually in the books. Nothing sinister in it. They changed it a lot though so it is interesting to see where they are taking it. 

The trough scene made me have to look away to be honest. It is very rare that a scene will affect me in that way but that definitely turned my stomach. 

OK, so we just found out today that there is something AFTER the credits in TWD... please tell me that this doesn't happen EVERY WEEK?!  We never watch the credits because it always shows a preview of what will be on 'next week', and we just do not want to know in advance!

OK, so we just found out today that there is something AFTER the credits in TWD... please tell me that this doesn't happen EVERY WEEK?!  We never watch the credits because it always shows a preview of what will be on 'next week', and we just do not want to know in advance!

I'll let you know because I see it the day before you do.  They did something new this year, lol.

Wish the next episode would hurry up and get here.

You watched it late in the week do you have a shorter wait... I am dying here. 

OK, so it's not something they've been doing since season 1 that I missed?! Good!

No the just started doing it this season. I was surprised. 

• Like 1

DD..I need your help!  ..lol..

I finished both books...but SOMETHING has to be missing...i mean, I know its a continuing thing, but just some of the things I "heard happened in the books" last year......didnt...Im at the end, and it has to be FAR from the end...PM me what was the "last book" you read..and I will let you know if thats where compendium 2 ends...

I didn't know you were a TWD fan.  Have you seen all the previous seasons?

d975f268-c1f9-e138-b19c-835066fef7fc_TWD

Uh yes - the understatement of the year, do you not remember exactly who pointed you to the very important resource to watch all of the seasons at once??  My goodness!  That picture is awesome, I remember first seeing her with those two and I was completely floored..totally unexpected.

• Like 2

DD..I need your help!  ..lol..

I finished both books...but SOMETHING has to be missing...i mean, I know its a continuing thing, but just some of the things I "heard happened in the books" last year......didnt...Im at the end, and it has to be FAR from the end...PM me what was the "last book" you read..and I will let you know if thats where compendium 2 ends...

Compendium ends at book 96 I think. There are many more books after that  :mellow:

What parts are you talking about? I've read and reread so I can point you to the right issue/time frame. :)