Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Any Walking Dead Fans?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 521
  • Views 68.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Best damn TV series since Andy Griffith and Northern Exposure.

 

 

I think that one chick that was with the Governor when Hershel was killed has taken a liking to Rick and possibly vice versa.

 

This is my favorite series ever. 

 

Maggie is more her type... poor Tara

 

 

We don't know why he went outside. I am assuming that he is bit too. The terminus people know him because Gareth (the leader that was talking to him) was also the one that Bob begged for his life when they were lined up at the trough in episode 1. Bob told Gareth that Eugene had the answer and that they could all go to Washington and get their lives back together. Gareth put the gag back on him and started asking Rick about what was in the bag.

 

 

Thanks DD, and

 

 

It still sounds like he knew Bob from before that encounter... But probably not. And if he's bit, and they are eating him, them they will turn too? That part whee they were eating him... OMG it reminded me of a book I read once, and actually made me feel kind if I'll... That book is Ritual by Graham Masterton and it is AMAZING btw...

 

Best damn TV series since Andy Griffith and Northern Exposure.

 

 

I think that one chick that was with the Governor when Hershel was killed has taken a liking to Rick and possibly vice versa.

 

:rolleyes: I hope not, I'm waiting for a 3-some with Tara,Glenn & Maggie. :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Thanks DD, and

 

 

It still sounds like he knew Bob from before that encounter... But probably not. And if he's bit, and they are eating him, them they will turn too? That part whee they were eating him... OMG it reminded me of a book I read once, and actually made me feel kind if I'll... That book is Ritual by Graham Masterton and it is AMAZING btw...

 

I am going to have to check that out! 

What a way to end the episode!  Now have to wait until next week...

 

 

To see what happened to Carol.

 

That better not be who I think it is.

 

What an insanely intense and awesome episode. Straight out of the comics... kinda.

 

Did Reedus specifically tell Carol to come over here or did he just say come over here at the end?

 

"you can come out" is what was said.

Makes me wonder what's up.  There's a reason why they ended the episode with that...

I think that I am going to be pissed off in the next episode,

Lol.

Well this should make all the "Beth" fans happy, I can't believe certain people leaving on the bus. As to Carol I hate how every season she isn't on every wk, loved what that Gareth guy called her "gray haired queen" made me rethink dyeing the gray out of my hair. :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Well this should make all the "Beth" fans happy, I can't believe certain people leaving on the bus. As to Carol I hate how every season she isn't on every wk, loved what that Gareth guy called her "gray haired queen" made me rethink dyeing the gray out of my hair. :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

It better not be her... You are right Carol should be on every week...and they better not kill her and let freakin' Beth live. Rick keeps his promises.

I was on my feet for this... 

3-43_zpsxpeb15xx.gif

Plane leaves in the morning (7am Nov 1st)...my wife is working a 12 hr shift today and wont be home till 8pm....lots to do...and all she is worried about is if i have the DVR set to record the Walking Dead on Sunday...lol...I am trying to calm her and showed her, even when we are watching the show it is recording..i have it set to record every show on any channel on any day, that is titled The Walking Dead  ;)

 

 

It better not be her... You are right Carol should be on every week...and they better not kill her and let freakin' Beth live. Rick keeps his promises.

 

 (

as you know, in the book Carol doesnt make it any where near this far.....well....and there is no Beth...so..what happens!?.

 

Plane leaves in the morning (7am Nov 1st)...my wife is working a 12 hr shift today and wont be home till 8pm....lots to do...and all she is worried about is if i have the DVR set to record the Walking Dead on Sunday...lol...I am trying to calm her and showed her, even when we are watching the show it is recording..i have it set to record every show on any channel on any day, that is titled The Walking Dead  ;)

 

 (

as you know, in the book Carol doesnt make it any where near this far.....well....and there is no Beth...so..what happens!?.

 

I like Mrs. Joe :wub: my kinda lady! 

 

Have a fantastic time Joe!!! 

Hb said he started watching this again, he was fed up with it at the farmhouse like I was. Said it does get a little better. Possible I may start watching again someday.

I don't know if I will make it and stay awake.  Too sleepy.  But HAVE to watch it.  Why can't it be on earlier?

Agreed.. I am wiped out too but that will not stop me lol 

That was unexpected, I thought Beth had died?

That was unexpected, I thought Beth had died?

She was kidnapped last season. No one knew what happened to her everyone was assuming (and hoping lol) that she was being served at Terminus. 

 

It was a very intense episode, going right along with the tone of this season. I will say this in general (this is not a spoiler)... Carol better not die while Beth lives... it had better not happen... DD will be pissed! 

She was kidnapped last season. No one knew what happened to her everyone was assuming (and hoping lol) that she was being served at Terminus. 

 

It was a very intense episode, going right along with the tone of this season. I will say this in general (this is not a spoiler)... Carol better not die while Beth lives... it had better not happen... DD will be pissed! 

Okay, now I vaguely remember this.  I hate how they split seasons up, screws me up!

  • Author

 

Well, as pissed off as Daryl was when he told that person to come out, my guess is that Carol is still there, not dead, but there at the hospital and Beth is with Daryl and the group will go back and rescue Carol, or attempt to.

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.