Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Any Walking Dead Fans?

Featured Replies

I've been binge watching Sons of Anarchy.  Pretty good flick.

 

When does the DEAD come back?  How long will this season last?  I hate that they split it up.

February 8th :) 

I love SOA! We have a thread. lol

  • Replies 521
  • Views 68.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 2 weeks later...

Walking Dead marathon on Sunday for those people (like me) who can't stand either team in the Superbowl. :D You're welcome. 

I don't "like" either team, but ANY football is good football...

 

I've watchedTWD marathons twice (recorded once)..so,even though every time I watch it see something different, I'll be tuned into the Super Bowl....

 

BUT...

 

Can't wait until the 8th!!

Less than 2hours... Won't be home but have the DVR set to record it..... Gonna have to stay out of this topic until I see it...

I am freaking traumatized.... traumatized. 

Predictions for the rest of the season?

Here is mine... tons of book spoilers so if you plan to read them and don't want parts of them ruined do not read this. 

 

I think that they sprinkled Negan easter eggs all over this episode which was so awesome to see! I have no doubt that the Saviors had something to do with the carnage in Noah's "camp". I do not think that we will see Negan this season. I am thinking that the Alexandria Safe Zone will be the rest of this season with the finale ending where Carl gets shot. I think that the next main character death will be Sasha, I think that she will take over Carol's death in the books.  I don't think that Noah will be around very long either. Some people were predicting Glenn or Maggie but I think that they are going to stick to that storyline because they have remained pretty close to it so far in the series.

 

Predictions for the rest of the season?

Here is mine... tons of book spoilers so if you plan to read them and don't want parts of them ruined do not read this. 

 

I think that they sprinkled Negan easter eggs all over this episode which was so awesome to see! I have no doubt that the Saviors had something to do with the carnage in Noah's "camp". I do not think that we will see Negan this season. I am thinking that the Alexandria Safe Zone will be the rest of this season with the finale ending where Carl gets shot. I think that the next main character death will be Sasha, I think that she will take over Carol's death in the books.  I don't think that Noah will be around very long either. Some people were predicting Glenn or Maggie but I think that they are going to stick to that storyline because they have remained pretty close to it so far in the series.

 

I agree with everything you said in your spoiler,DD

 

 

I was telling my wife the same thing last night after it was over...that would also explain why "Rick" has been seen ,off the set, clean shaven...obviously it takes to long to grow back for just one "flashback" episode...If I remember right...isnt that the first thing he done when they got to the Alexandria Safe Zone...shower and shave?  ;)  ..and I think you are spot on about Carl  ;)

 

I agree with everything you said in your spoiler,DD

 

 

I was telling my wife the same thing last night after it was over...that would also explain why "Rick" has been seen ,off the set, clean shaven...obviously it takes to long to grow back for just one "flashback" episode...If I remember right...isnt that the first thing he done when they got to the Alexandria Safe Zone...shower and shave?  ;)  ..and I think you are spot on about Carl  ;)

 

Joe!!! **again this box is going to have book/show spoilers**

 

The SPEECH! He did a version of it! This was one of my favorite moments in the books and to see

it was awesome! 578A4BC9-D47E-4E50-9375-59D5B8567786_zps

 

 

Joe!!! **again this box is going to have book/show spoilers**

 

The SPEECH! He did a version of it! This was one of my favorite moments in the books and to see

it was awesome! 578A4BC9-D47E-4E50-9375-59D5B8567786_zps

 

 

 

I didn't catch that last night....haven't read anything yet either...thanks for showing me that. :) .the way the show is following book at the moment,(in my opinion) you are correct about the rest of the season..I hope they move through the early days at the safe zone kinda fast...it's gonna remind a lot of viewers of the prison

 

Just watched the episode where she told Lizzie to look at the flowers.

My gosh that just tears a person up inside.

Devastating. 

Just watched the episode where she told Lizzie to look at the flowers.

My gosh that just tears a person up inside.

Devastating.

 

That was a good episode... (I assume you mean the one where Carol and Tyrese were with the girls at a farm house)..if so, you are quite a ways behind...you need to catch a marathon week-end ;)

 

Can't wait until tomorrow ...

Yes

That was a good episode... (I assume you mean the one where Carol and Tyrese were with the girls at a farm house)..if so, you are quite a ways behind...you need to catch a marathon week-end ;)

Can't wait until tomorrow ...

I'm quite behind on Netflix but I am ok with that

You shouldn't be okay with that.  Put the books down and catch up on The Dead!

No! That one was too sad. It just....too much.

I can't.

  • Author

No! That one was too sad. It just....too much.

I can't.

 

Move on from it.  You need to catch up and with this weather, now is the perfect time to do it.  Can't go swimming in the pool with your auntie so might as well binge watch The Dead and catch up.

 

Get over it the boo-hoo episode. 

Move on from it.  You need to catch up and with this weather, now is the perfect time to do it.  Can't go swimming in the pool with your auntie so might as well binge watch The Dead and catch up.

 

Get over it the boo-hoo episode.

 

Listen here bub, a little sympathy would be nice.

And it's only cold here, not snowed in.

I don't swim with her.

I have like 800 books on my kindle I'm behind on.

Is the "Safe Zone" on the horizon!?

 

We may fine out in approx 12 hrs!

It gets worse Ava.

Can't wait Joe!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.