Any Walking Dead Fans?

I can't wait... In a little over 12 hours, the new season starts, and I will be

Driving home from Columbus (2hr drive)...

We have a session booked with a photographer for new family photos.....

17 of us all together for hours to do this was next to impossible ...

So...

The DVR is set, and I will be watching the new season premier tomorrow...

So, even though I can't wait.....I have to.. :(

• Like 1

Ok...got the family photos taken Sunday...and got home late ....as expected....

So..we sat down last night (before the Voice came on), and watched the season 6 premier of TWD...

So...what did everyone think?...

Personally,..I didn't like the flashback format... Well..I mean, once I figured out what was going on, I was more "into" it...

When it first comes on, and they are at the quarry...I'm pissed...lol...I thought he DVR started recording half way through the episode... I kept rewinding and tried to figure out where the beginning was...lol...

Once I figured out that I didn't miss anything and settled in and watched it, I thought it was great...

Which brings up THE question....

Who the hell is blasting the air horn???

From reading the comix, I can see where this is headed, and what's gonna happen in the next few episodes, and can hardly wait..

This is gonna get GOOD ,real fast.... !!!

Man, that Carol. That freaky smile she has playing Donna Reed. I can't wait until she pulls the mask off! I didn't care for the flashback thing, either. What's the point, eh? Didn't take away from the story too much, though. I went to a Walking Dead party. I'm so anti social and hate crap like that, but, it's the Walking Dead, you know? Pizza, watched the last show of last season to prep, and had a good time. The zombies are looking pretty poorly, poor things. Gray is the new black?

• Like 3

Man, that Carol. That freaky smile she has playing Donna Reed. I can't wait until she pulls the mask off! I didn't care for the flashback thing, either. What's the point, eh? Didn't take away from the story too much, though. I went to a Walking Dead party. I'm so anti social and hate crap like that, but, it's the Walking Dead, you know? Pizza, watched the last show of last season to prep, and had a good time. The zombies are looking pretty poorly, poor things. Gray is the new black?

Hey Aine...good to see you...how have you (and hubby) been?

• 2 weeks later...

Lucile. is still his demise.....in my opinion....that's the whole reason that he was bent over the trough at terminus....so that those who read the comics would think he WAS going to get hit....same story (somewhat) with a slight twist....they didn't put that scene in, only for him to die with a bumbling idiot.. ;) .. When a character that important dies, it will be at the very end of an episode, so you have all week to think about it.... Not with 10-15 minutes to go, and then absolutely no other mention of it..... I will believe it when I see the body....lol....besides....he was on the bottom...under the other guy...that will give home a moment to slip under the dumpster....the heard will be lured away and he will end up back at Alexandria....

Clearly, I DONT want him dead...lol

• Like 2

I also think Rick will keep both hands. Lol.... I just think that if he loses a hand, every scene. From here on out that Rick is in will have to be a CG shot.... I understand, that's why they avoided that detail in the beginning... Too much work for a main character. But... They did make a point of making sure we were aware of Ricks injury..... So it could be,but in the comics he lost it a long time ago, so I think it's gonna play into the story in a different way......

• Like 1

Don't cry Ds... I am with Joe.  They cannot kill off Glenn like that..  It would be a huge mistake.  

I too was in shock last night when I watched the last 2 episodes to catch up.  I was mad... you can't kill Glenn like that!!!  

Anyways....you never really see them eating Glenn.  You just see anguish on his face and you see guts.  I also think that he pulled the other guy on top of him and soon to slide under the dumpster.  Hopefully.

• Like 2

11/2 hours dedicated to how Morgan got to this stage of Nuttsville and not one word of Glenn... SOBs  ^_^

I agree Chris.... Interesting, but not what I wanted to learn this week...lol...my guess is, they will keep us guessing about Glenn until after the mid season finale... Soon we will be introduced to "Jesus" (Paul Monroe), then "tragedy" will strike during the mid season finale and we will completely forget about Glenn for a little while....there is just too much story line left for Glenn to get rid of him this early....

Morgan's story was interesting, and I don't believe he is completely "back"... He will be the next one to cause the group tragedy... again....

• Like 1

Soooo... was that Glenn on the Walkie Talkie?

I'm gonna bet it wasn't.... I'm beginning to think that Glenn may in fact be dead... :(

In this comix, he still played a part in what is and about to happen, but I can see how they could write him out now and really not take away from the story....EXCEPT!... SOMEONE has to be introduced to "Lucile"... If not Glenn.....then who?

With that said..... The only way I think they could keep Glenn alive and make it somewhat believable that he was able to survive the walkers in the dead-end ally is if he finds "religion" ... lol...Jesus to the rescue!

• Like 1

Ok....Glenn is alive!... Yay!

But...

The walls come tumbling down.....

(To quote MQ's sarcasm). CARL...get back with the others!

Mid-season finale this Sunday.....boo!

Is anyone still watching this??

DD Is busy having a life ;)

Chrispy is having trouble logging in....

Beth...Colleen.....MQ....Ava...still watching??

• Like 2