Any Walking Dead Fans?

I might have to check them out on IOS

Not yet, because he is a massive douche... I feel like I should at least try this time... except he is such an idiot!! I will let you know when I get that far for the second time (I am just at the farm at the moment)

:)

Yes they kill my battery but I can do things around the house and play like a zombie... 

Hershel's Farm or the Dairy farm? I have 2 other games going where I change it up. I saved Carly in one and Doug in the other, it changes the dairy outcome greatly and you kind of have to side with Lilly on the Larry issue in order to have your ass saved later. Yes Larry is a jackass.  

• Like 1

Yes they kill my battery but I can do things around the house and play like a zombie... 

Hershel's Farm or the Dairy farm? I have 2 other games going where I change it up. I saved Carly in one and Doug in the other, it changes the dairy outcome greatly and you kind of have to side with Lilly on the Larry issue in order to have your ass saved later. Yes Larry is a jackass.  

'dairy' farm, lol. Wait, I can get my ass saved later?! Holy cow, I'd better start siding with Lilly/Larry!!!!!

'dairy' farm, lol. Wait, I can get my ass saved later?! Holy cow, I'd better start siding with Lilly/Larry!!!!!

If you are thinking about the thing that happens in Savannah (where I live btw!!!) no, that happens either way so far. I think that is an inevitable outcome.

I've heard it could last 10 seasons :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Did you see the Talking Dead on Sunday night?

ETA: Ross the next episode of the Season 2 game should be out July 22! Have you played it yet or are you still practicing restraint?

Hey DD...yes the spoiler was GREAT!! I forgot yesterday was the 25th..lol..Ii seen it posted on Facebook...

now...

after watching the "sneak peak"..that sure does bring up some questions....

I haven't read the comic series...but...

In the comics, Glenn gets BEAT (to death) with a ball bat wrapped in barbed wire...it certainly looks like that is about to happen at the 2:20 mark in the preview  :( 

• Like 2

Hey DD...yes the spoiler was GREAT!! I forgot yesterday was the 25th..lol..Ii seen it posted on Facebook...

now...

after watching the "sneak peak"..that sure does bring up some questions....

I haven't read the comic series...but...

In the comics, Glenn gets BEAT (to death) with a ball bat wrapped in barbed wire...it certainly looks like that is about to happen at the 2:20 mark in the preview  :( 

Hey Joe! 

You should read the series, it is as good as the show. 

Yes Glenn does get beat to death in the books but it is in a totally different point and situation. The series is loosely going by the books so I wouldn't be surprised if Glenn meets his fate in a similar manner but according to a different story line. I was very upset because I really love Glenn's character in both the books and the series. Hey, as long as Daryl lives, I am good. LOL  

I am such a wimp.  LOL   I watched part of the very first episode, so did my husband and 12 y/o son and 13 y/o daughter.  I went to bed and had nightmares. lol  They all watched the first two episodes and slept without problem.  I can't watch that stuff.  I watched the 80's spoof thing and probably will probably wake up all scared in the middle of the night.  lol:)

• Like 1

Looks like the scientist dude that supposedly had the cure was full of crappola like I thought all along.

Don't worry, DD, Michonne will take care of business and Daryl will be just fine.  She just told me to tell you guys that.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Joe! 

You should read the series, it is as good as the show. 

Yes Glenn does get beat to death in the books but it is in a totally different point and situation. The series is loosely going by the books so I wouldn't be surprised if Glenn meets his fate in a similar manner but according to a different story line. I was very upset because I really love Glenn's character in both the books and the series. Hey, as long as Daryl lives, I am good. LOL  

Hey Jenn... lots going on here, but my birthday was in July..my daughter Jodi was on vacation in Florida (at Sanibel Island) . When they got back her husband had business in California, so she didnt make it up here till a couple weeks ago...Just wanted to share with you what she got me...I havent started them yet, but feel as though I should before season 5 starts...

IMG_20140731_160253_767_zpsdc97d981.jpg

• Like 2

Hey Jenn... lots going on here, but my birthday was in July..my daughter Jodi was on vacation in Florida (at Sanibel Island) . When they got back her husband had business in California, so she didnt make it up here till a couple weeks ago...Just wanted to share with you what she got me...I havent started them yet, but feel as though I should before season 5 starts...

IMG_20140731_160253_767_zpsdc97d981.jpg

Your daughter rocks! Definitely read them before season 5! We still have 2 months!!

Andrew Lincoln just added to the Walker Stalker con in ATL!! I can't wait for Piper to meet Rick she is going to go nuts! Now Norman needs to add to the roster and I will be the happiest person in the world.

I am going to cosplay. Who should I go as??

• 4 weeks later...