Any Walking Dead Fans?

They should of let Rick say the "F" word for starters & can't wait to see what develops. It wasn't bad for a finale.

I was hoping for it! I love when they draw from the comic.

Well that sucks seeds.  It's only April! 

AMC might have a marathon soon, one can hope!

They might maybe by the 4th of july  cause by then people are "jonesing" for the show, hopefully they won't make us wait till labor day wkend or the wkend before season 5 starts. I can't wait for my son to buy me the lastest walking dead poster at wallyworld its Daryl with a gun maybe? pretty soon my walls will be totally covered with Walking Dead & 24 stuff.

• Like 1

They might maybe by the 4th of july  cause by then people are "jonesing" for the show, hopefully they won't make us wait till labor day wkend or the wkend before season 5 starts. I can't wait for my son to buy me the lastest walking dead poster at wallyworld its Daryl with a gun maybe? pretty soon my walls will be totally covered with Walking Dead & 24 stuff.

That's awesome! I just bought a Daryl and a Michonne tshirt. I want the don't open dead inside hoodie but it is back ordered.  :unsure:

• Like 2

Love TWD...except I am not good with sitting still to watch anything for long lately missed all of last season except for first episode, working on that though..For the first time in months this past week, I watched an entire tv episode GOT, but working on TWD next.

• Like 1

That's awesome! I just bought a Daryl and a Michonne tshirt. I want the don't open dead inside hoodie but it is back ordered.  :unsure:

My two favorite characters.  The first time I saw Michonne yielding that sword, she won my heart.  :wub:

• Like 3

My two favorite characters.  The first time I saw Michonne yielding that sword, she won my heart.  :wub:

Yes, I adore her. For the next Walker Stalker convention I am thinking of cosplaying her or Maggie. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Finished the 4th season.

It sucked when that little girl killed her younger sister and then Carol killed the little girl while she told her to look at the flowers and then shot her in the head. Still shocked that that damn governor lopped off Hershel's head. Glad Michonne killed that bastard governor. Now just waiting on the 5th season.

• Like 1