July 12, 20197 yr Huge congrats QueenB! 4 Months is fabulous. Please be sure to celebrate this amazing milestone and reward yourself with something special in recognition of all your hard work. Month #5 is straight ahead
July 12, 20197 yr Congratulations QueenB on your Four Months of Freedom ! Lavish rewards on yourself, you are doing such fine work and stay vigilant. You are winning.
July 12, 20197 yr QueenB, 4 months already -- doing well. Congrats and make sure to take a little time to celebrate today!!!
July 13, 20197 yr Thank you ALL for the support and encouragement. I have not gotten this far by myself. My hat goes off to Everyone here on Quit Train. Without your help I don't believe I could have gotten far in this quit!!! Thank you all From the bottom of my heart
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.