Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thinking of you Doreen

Featured Replies

I'm sure there's not a person here who isn't thinking of you and sending their thoughts or prayers your way.  Hope you will come back when it feels right for you.  Sending lots of love to you and your family.

Yes, as BKP states, my thoughts and prayers are with you during this time.  Keep strong and will be thinking of you!!!!!!

I,m also thinking of you Doreen, sending love to you and your family.

take care x

You are also in my thoughts and prayers, Doreen.  I hope to hear from you soon but do what is best for you and your family.  I'm wishing you strength during this time.

My thoughts and prayers to you and your family during this difficult time, Doreen.

 

Doreen, I am also thinking of you, we love you and miss you loads. I will keep you and yours in my thoughts.. xx

Thank you Quit Train for all the support and words of comfort you have sent ....

I am never too far away from you lovely peeps ....will call in and out until Nicky goes back to Australia this coming Saturday ....

Love you guys xxxxx

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.