Daily exercise log for everyone :)

Absolutely none! Beating on the internet all day!

Cardio Rehab will start next week. Until then I am as close to inert as it gets Woo hoo!

Based on all the PTs I have known, they will make sure you get an appropriate dose of exercise misery. No doubt about that! 

Yesterday heavy weights and high intensity cardio with my trainer - today small group training and the kick boxing .... Am feeling it but know I am getting fitter - now if I can just find the cure for middle age spread and I can write my best selling book !a0d0423989cfe63dbac86525c36d6b54_zpsff34

Sarge posted a new record on the board this morning: 14 pullups.

Mrs. Sarge dropped from a record 12 to only 7 this morning. Everybody has a bad day once in a while, right? To be fair - she waited until after a fast 4-miler on the morning run, so she was pooped out.

5-miler on the treadmill scheduled for tonight. Waiting for darkness and cool front to blow in before getting all hot and sweaty.

Easy Peasy

• Like 1

Day 3 level 1 shred. Muscles stopped burning today? So I worked harder and added some arm weights to the end...

It's great and if it gets results then all good. However I feel like I'm missing my longer workouts.  

GEM, were you able to add other exercise without doing yourself an injury?

• Like 1

Day 3 level 1 shred. Muscles stopped burning today? So I worked harder and added some arm weights to the end...

It's great and if it gets results then all good. However I feel like I'm missing my longer workouts.

GEM, were you able to add other exercise without doing yourself an injury?

I only do the shred or ripped dvd - 6 days a week. No other exercise and it's working for me so far :) Before these I did zero exercise :D

• Like 1