The book!

Stewie

Yeah my book would be pretty boring too! The reader would certainly die of boredom. Im glad i have the discipline to not write such a boring book. Im even smiling today at myself at how nice im being; the target audience is very lucky. Anyway, this is goodbye from me, this forum has done its service well but i got a life to rebuild in 2019. Im clearing the cookies (yummy!) and not visiting the forum anymore. Im done with smoking after all. Goodybe my dear pig! And please, cherish life...life is a beautiful thing :)

Peace and love ?

• Like 3

Gonna miss ya little buddy....

Mammy wishes you every happiness and success in your new journey.... Take care .....and yes ...never say never ....

You know where to find us ...if you feel like stopping off here for a coffee and a chat ....

As we say here in the Pool....see ya around .!!!!!......xxxxxxx

• Like 1

5 hours ago, reciprocity said:

I'd write one but it would be pretty boring. Not sure anyone would want to read it.

Pig meets Elephant; falls in love - the end!

giphy.gif

Hahaha este gajo ainda goza, tu não tens mesmo noção de como funciona o mundo...adeus!!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Ninguém realmente sabe como o outro se sente ou como o mundo deles funciona, nós apenas conhecemos os pequenos fragmentos que são mostrados para aqueles do lado de fora. O mundo funciona de muitas maneiras e, universalmente, atacamos e ferimos aqueles que nos rodeiam, que se importam quando nos sentimos mal porque a miséria adora companhia. Mas você ficaria surpreso que não importa o quanto você empurre aqueles que te amam, eles são os que vão circular e esperar até que você queira deixá-los entrar novamente. Muitas pessoas aqui, neste caldeirão global, têm lugares especiais em seus corações para você. David não lhe deseja nada além de saúde e felicidade para o próximo ano e para sempre.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

No one really knows how the other feels or how their world works, we just know the little fragments that are shown to those outside. The world works in many ways, and we universally attack and injure those around us, who care when we feel bad because misery loves company. But you would be surprised that no matter how much you push those who love you, they are the ones who will circulate and wait until you want to let them in again. Many people here, in this global cauldron, have special places in their hearts for you. David wants nothing more than health and happiness for next year and forever

Jo, so beautifully said.  I hope David knows how true this is.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1