Fluffy??? .... hope all is ok???

notsmokinjo

I'm certain that she is frolicking through Scottish glens, dancing with unicorns. It may not be glens as I don't really know where they hide the unicorns. 

Hopefully she is enjoying the last knockings of summer and will be back in the game section shortly. :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Um   ... @jillar did you just call Fluffy a dinosaur?????  You're a brave lass.... she wont like being told she's old and scaley.

Is it school holidays in Scotland??? ..... do you think maybe those rats did give her the plague..... Come Back Fluffy.... we love you, we miss you, we need you :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Oh my ... 

I saw your posters around Glasgow Weegie and here I am..?

Jo I think my baby unicorn must still be in the post..???

Aaaawww.... thank you my fantastic quit family.. ???????

All was well and the rats didn't get me or did they..!!

I was away on a wee holiday as a..  yay go me skippin into the one year smoke free..? Then took a nasty throat infection that I fear is turning into a quinsy again.. I know that pain all too well!! Or on the other hand as Jo said i might have caught the plague from those fluffin rats..?? Though I'm happy to report, with the help of live and snap traps and poison (I was desperate, I had to use everything I could get my hands on..?) they are all gone. Sadly most are dead and now karma is gonna chew the a*se off me for it?

Anyhoo.. 

Fluffy no well but is back in the building on the train and sending love to you all? ????

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Fluff,

If you have the eau du 'dead rat' smell permeating...use peppermint oil.  I soaked rags in peppermint and tied them to fans.

It was the only thing that worked.

I hope you are feeling better soon. Thanks for checking in.

s

• Thanks 1