Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gemzee

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gemzee

  1. Gemzee replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Yes I've found a few :( TPBM is in love
  2. We have turkey but I'd rather have lamb, chicken, beef...
  3. Gemzee replied to Colleen's topic in Socializing
    I'm getting more and more :( definitely due a hair dye before xmas!
  4. Thinking of you x
  5. Um...nope, never heard if it!
  6. Gemzee replied to Colleen's topic in Socializing
    I'm happy I have a great family and I get to spend Christmas with them :)
  7. I read the book and truly believe it changed the way I thought about smoking. I haven't seen the video though so I'm not sure if there is more info in book than the vid.
  8. I dunno what to pick....I get them...only in Summer :)
  9. Surprised there was no Rose option - that's all I used to drink. On to white now though :)
  10. Gemzee replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    I'd love to say yes....but no, I don't think Santa still comes....although I still get some awesome pressies! TPMB will be drunk on NYE
  11. Gemzee replied to Gemzee's topic in Socializing
    I never really thought too much about it....but in the dream I really wanted to get an answer about it from Leo....but he just dumped me instead!! :/
  12. Gemzee replied to Gemzee's topic in Socializing
    Yeah I dream like this a lot, I always have many dreams a night & normally remember them. Even for me, that one was crazy though! Last night I ate crab & prawn linguini and drank............4 x 175ml glasses of wine...may have had something to do with it ;) If any particularly weird ones happen again then I'll add them to this thread :D
  13. Gemzee replied to Gemzee's topic in Socializing
    Ok so this was last nights random dream…… I was dating Leo DiCaprio (odd because I don’t even fancy him…lol) and we were at his house, also there were several characters from TV show Big bang theory…Penny, Leonard, Raj & Howard + Howards GF(not Bernadette though – someone else). Howard was planning a surprise for his girlfriend & I think Leo was helping him….calls kept coming in for Howard. Then, I was chatting with Leo and said “you know you were in Titanic? Well, this is bugging me – at the end when Jack dies…..why does he die? I mean, the thing they were floating on was big enough for both of them!?” LOL…..then he said he didn’t want to date me anymore because of this! Lol So I said ok and left with the others (meeting Leo’s mum on the way out…who was very nice) When outside we found out that Leo liked everything sprayed silver and there were robots (like the tin man from Wizard of Oz) in his front garden and they were dancing !? Lastly, me & my friend were in a book shop….apparently we had travelled back through time & I was really pleased to see all the books instead of CD’s & DVD’s (?!). That is HONESTLY what I dreamt! Anyone wanna analyse! lol
  14. Gemzee replied to Gemzee's topic in Socializing
    I had a much weirder dream last night....didn't involve any QT members but was just so random! Be back later to write it out :)
  15. Gemzee replied to Gemzee's topic in Socializing
    LOL! I am sorry... :)
  16. Happy Birthday you weirdo! I like weirdos ;)
  17. Gemzee replied to Wendy's topic in Socializing
    My fiancé is buying me a Samsung tablet - I just want a small one. At least I'm pretty sure thats what he's getting me... (I'm spoilt...he tends to buy me whatever I ask for :D)
  18. Gemzee posted a topic in Socializing
    So....I had a dream involving a Quit Train member...and funny enough it was Action! (Apparently he had one about me once! Lol). Sorry to disappoint but it wasn't dirty :p in fact, in the dream Action was gay....(I realise you're not in real life Ross!). All that really happened was I met up with Action & 1 other quit train member (don't know who she was though, sorry) we were at an outside party type thing and my best friend was there and I was tipsy so decided to leave early with my best friend. Boring huh? :D
  19. My mums tree (we are staying with my parents at the moment) The lights haven't come out well in this photo but the tree is so pretty in real life.
  20. Jager Bombs!!!!
  21. Gemzee replied to beacon's topic in Off The Record
    Me either!
  22. I love a good selfie ( don't like the 307 pictures I have to take before it though!)
  23. Gemzee replied to beacon's topic in Off The Record
    Me too! Why have I woken up so early :(

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.