Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gemzee

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gemzee

  1. Gemzee replied to Colleen's topic in Socializing
    Yep sooo cute!
  2. Gemzee replied to Gemzee's topic in Socializing
    Last day at work today!
  3. Donut ... bacon... huh? How was that? Sounds gross! Um...I'm always pigging out lately so everything! I'll get back to healthy eating soon...maybe ;)
  4. Fabulous! Congratulations :)
  5. Fantastic job! Congratulations :)
  6. Awesome! Congratulations :)
  7. Congratulations! :)
  8. Happy Birthday :)
  9. A picture of me but not sure which one :)
  10. Yay! So happy for you :)
  11. I always liked the Sarges 'easy peasy' mantra - worked for me!
  12. Fantastic! Congratulations :)
  13. That's a great milestone! Congratulations :)
  14. Way to go Aine :)
  15. Gemzee replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    False TPBM loves shopping for shoes
  16. Awesome Rez!
  17. That's awesome!
  18. She's awesome!!!!!!!!!!
  19. Sally I'm so happy for you :)
  20. That's awesome! Congratulations :)
  21. Gemzee replied to slovenka177's topic in Socializing
    Thinking of you.
  22. I'd have been offended...in my mind it was my decision to smoke and its not illegal so just leave me to it. Sad but true.
  23. Awesome Tracey! Can't wait till your 1 year celebration - I'll join you for a wine ...or 10 :p
  24. Gemzee replied to Leanna's topic in Socializing
    I know Peter Kay has been posted but not sure if this clip has :) http://youtu.be/cylsLhQaPFw

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.