October 26, 201411 yr <----- This lady right here is my hero. She went from a years long smoker to running her first 5k today. She has embraced this quit and changed her life forever for the better. Anyone can do what Babs has done but not everyone does. Go Babs and go everyone else who is doing the same. You are amazing!
October 26, 201411 yr Author <-----------another inspiration! Love this lady! She quit smoking and now belongs to not one, but TWO gyms! Who does that?! She is the poster girl for turning her life around and I am beyond impressed.
October 27, 201411 yr Can't post pictures, but... I wanted to say that you inspire me Jenny; you always have and I'm sure you always will ;)
October 27, 201411 yr Oh so many here..... But if I had to pick one ...it would me MQ...... He showed me even when life throws out some bad crap.....you can be strong and achieve anything.... He is my secret hero.....my insperation....
October 27, 201411 yr <-----------another inspiration! Love this lady! She quit smoking and now belongs to not one, but TWO gyms! Who does that?! She is the poster girl for turning her life around and I am beyond impressed. Oh Jenny, you are too much! :blush: Everyone here that has quit longer than they ever thought they could, inspires me every day :)
October 28, 201411 yr Author Can't post pictures, but... I wanted to say that you inspire me Jenny; you always have and I'm sure you always will ;) This is why you're my favorite. :on_the_quiet2: xoxo
October 28, 201411 yr Every single person here is an inspiration to me and have helped me wether they know it or not from the newbie who joined yesterday to cher who has 6 years Your stories, your struggles and successes, your quirkiness has all helped For varying reasons i thank you all my list would be too long to type
October 28, 201411 yr Yep likewise Tracey, everybody here has inspired me, just knowing each and every one of us want the same thing for ourselves and others, it's inspiring to see every person reach a milestone and get further and further away from this shitty addiction. It's inspiring to be on this journey with soo many fantastic friends all going through exactly the same thing xxx
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.