Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gemzee

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gemzee

  1. Way to go Armed, happy for you :)
  2. Someone else go :)
  3. 2 is lie :)
  4. Gemzee replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    True TPBM hardly ever wears make up
  5. Gemzee replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    DD is correct :)
  6. Good on you..you weirdo :p
  7. Woohoo 9 months is awesome! Congratulations :)
  8. Thats a tough one.... so many lovely people here....ok...for starts can I include: GUYS: Bakon, Action, Jengels, Stu GIRLS: Pip, Leanna, Petra, Tracey and Nancy ...???
  9. 1. I have my tongue pierced 2. I once lived in Jamaica 3. I don't love the beach
  10. Gemzee replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Nope lol
  11. Gemzee replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    This person has vodka named after them
  12. Gemzee replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Nancy!
  13. Gemzee replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Never tried... TPBM takes the train/subway/underground regularly
  14. Sunny today :D Gonna be 25c :)
  15. Gemzee replied to Tink's topic in Off The Record
    Rez & Tracey.....any more pics? :D
  16. Way to go Joe! :)
  17. I tried....I wanted to have a nice background, selected the picture, saved. Then it just shows up as a small square in the top left hand corner...not as a background :(
  18. Yay! Congratulations :)
  19. Congratulations :)
  20. Yay a month is fantastic! Congratulations :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.