Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gemzee

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gemzee

  1. Thanks all, had a fantastic day filled with food, wine, family and shopping!
  2. Its blue and gold
  3. Nice to see you Rob, congratulations on over 2 years!
  4. Gemzee replied to Leanna's topic in Off The Record
    Congratulations! That's great news :) Me and my fiancé have also just found the best house to rent, assuming the paperwork goes through ok we'll be moving soon too! So excited
  5. I quit when I was 30 and I'm so glad I stopped then!
  6. I have done soooooo many stupid things! I'm a bit of a bimbo to be honest!! Most recently: I had to work in a different town for 3 days this week so I stayed in a hotel, I've never stayed in a hotel by myself before. Anyway...I have the worst sense of direction...The first night I found my hotel using Google maps - all good. Later in the evening I decided to go get something to eat, I left my room..walked down several corridors. .then realised I didn't know the way back to reception! Whilst realising I wasn't sure how to leave the hotel, I suddenly panicked....which room number was I in? All the corridors looked the same! Oh crap...so I just tried to retrace my steps, in the end having to guess... (I should point out that my room keycard didn't have the room number on it)...it didn't work :O ....Omg! ...tried again and eventually got in!!! All I can say is yes, I am a bit (very) ditsy!!!! Oops.
  7. I am here...sometimes....other times I am not here...right now I am pretty sure I'm here.
  8. Gemzee replied to Gemzee's topic in Off The Record
    Lol!!!!!!! No :D
  9. Gemzee posted a topic in Socializing
    Happy Valentine's day all :) This is my day today: I've just got back from tasting wedding cake (yum!), in an hour we're meeting with a wedding photographer and tonight I'm out with my fiancé for an italian meal (its our 10th Valentine's day together). Fun!!!! :)
  10. Gemzee posted a topic in Off The Record
    I am still a smoker in my dreams. I dream every night, all kinds of random stuff and in probably 90% of my dreams I'm smoking. It's never a big deal, I don't appear upset about it in my dreams and its never the main part of my dream. Of course if I smoked in real life I'd never forgive myself and I actually can't even imagine smoking again ewww!!!! I always wake up relieved it was a dream and I can't understand why I'm still (nearly 18 months later) dreaming I was a smoker...in my waking life I hardly ever think about smoking. The only thing I can think is that because I've had one of those 'easy peasy' quits, my subconscious hasn't caught up yet. Anyway, I'm just babbling....I'm sure this post is not gonna help anyone ...just kinda putting it out there.
  11. Rain rain rain rain and more rain
  12. Gemzee replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    I'm confused
  13. Hungover
  14. I pretty much stay on the social side as well :)
  15. Congratulations!
  16. Gemzee replied to Gemzee's topic in Socializing
    I got a job! One I actually wanted to! Never would have thought things would look up so quickly! :) thanks for advice guys. It all happened so quickly!!
  17. Gemzee replied to Gemzee's topic in Socializing
    2 More interviews scheduled. . . Send me positive vibes please!!! :)
  18. Gemzee replied to Colleen's topic in Food For Thought
    That looks amazing!!!!
  19. So pretty!
  20. Gemzee replied to Gemzee's topic in Socializing
    Yes I've been temping luckily so I have had some income. Just bored since I finished my last temp job (about 3 weeks ago) and really really want a full time permanent job :)
  21. Gemzee replied to Nancy's topic in Off The Record
    Oh no :( how frustrating!!!
  22. Gemzee posted a topic in Socializing
    I am soooooo fed up with looking for work! Must have applied for 30 jobs since November. Only 2 interviews and both a No :( I'm only looking for admin work and I have nearly 10 years experience!!!!!! I'm a nice person, definitely reliable, good references. GRRRRRRRRR Angry!
  23. Sarge doesn't pop in often enough for my liking :)
  24. I'd actually love to see a bit of snow....keep forecasting it but then nothing...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.