Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BAT

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BAT

  1. BAT replied to Tink's topic in Socializing
    Enjoy your ride :P
  2. She's got something against people with long teeth :D Buffy...
  3. Happy Birthday Nancy. :)
  4. Yeah, I've done th
  5. Congrats Petra :)
  6. BAT replied to Melody's topic in Off The Record
    Hope everything goes as smooth as possible for you and the family during the big move. I know it can get quite stressful. Holla if you need to vent. Let us know how it's going. We want pics of Alaska. :)
  7. Congrats MQ :)
  8. Congrats Nancy. :)
  9. Congrats Beacon :)
  10. I will join you in a salute to those who sacrificed so much on D-day. I will not smoke today.
  11. I cleaned house. I drowned all of my cigarettes and buried them in the trash. I threw away all of my lighters that I had been hoarding. I even threw away a couple of hundred dollars worth of brand new electronic vapor smoking equipment. Being smoke free is worth it. :)
  12. I was the guy always out on the balcony smoking. I must have looked like a balcony Gnome or something out there. :ph34r: :P
  13. BAT replied to Brittany's topic in Celebrations!
    Great job Britt. :)
  14. I watch , please no spoilers. Lol
  15. Just call me Sexy. :P

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.