Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BAT

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BAT

  1. BAT replied to Doreensfree's topic in Socializing
    Keepa knocking Doreen.
  2. Hope everything works out frez.
  3. Ali

    BAT replied to ali's topic in Introductions & About Us
    Ali welcome and I totally agree with you on finding a support group in helping aide with your quit.
  4. BAT replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Best wishes and prayers for your wife. Sending positive vibes use guys way.
  5. BAT replied to Evelyn's topic in Off The Record
    I need to win the freaking lottery !!! :angry:
  6. Just how many smoking bullets do I have to dodge? Will it ever end? A friend aided in saving my quit tonight. I would have never smoked no matter what anyways, but it felt good having somebody who understood the situation I was in. Tonight was my second bad craving moment since I quit five months ago. I should feel so lucky.
  7. I've been trying unsuccessfully to post photos I took with my phone. :wacko:
  8. Oh, I love a good teeth story. :P
  9. I just got home from work. About to go night night. Expect to get called around 3am. :blink:
  10. I was bored. :P It's friday night and I'm on call for work. :(
  11. …. and just like that the craving is gone. ….. Thanks Colleen :)
  12. BAT replied to robf's topic in Celebrations!
    Let me go ahead and congrat you on 500 .... :)
  13. Congrats Big A ... :)
  14. BAT replied to Gabby's topic in Quit Smoking Discussions
    Don't touch cigarette.
  15. BAT replied to Colleen's topic in Socializing
    That's a good one :)
  16. BAT replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    He's a Carp Wrangler :)
  17. Congrats Marti :)
  18. She is the greatest :)
  19. Congrats on 4 months .... Keep On Keeping On :)
  20. Coffee Coffee Coffee :blink:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.