Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BAT

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BAT

  1. My toothbrush :D
  2. Dear lord, please tell me you are not one of those ice chewers are you? :dash2:
  3. Congrats Sj and CS. :)
  4. Congrats on 7 Rez :)
  5. Congrats Jenny :)
  6. NOPE
  7. Congrats and prayers for your family Joe.
  8. What is salad cream?
  9. BAT replied to Jenny's topic in Socializing
    This is the type of train ( Intermodal ) I'm about to get on in a couple of hours and take to West Texas.
  10. Congrats CS :)
  11. Nice one Nancy … :D
  12. You get an unhealthy treat. I insert a quarter.
  13. BAT replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    It was a Tom Clancy's book. Don't remember which one. When was the last time you were in a boat?
  14. BAT replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  15. Now I'm hungry again. Thanks a lot T1. :P
  16. BAT replied to Tink's topic in Socializing
  17. BAT replied to Jenny's topic in Socializing
    I never thought I would be a train engineer or anything to do with trains. Just happened when my other job I had for 17 years closed in 2007. It's not a bad job. Just me and the conductor. I just came off of a territory where I was driving 19,000 ton + coal trains. Around 8,000 ft. long. Try parking one of those on a dime. It will make your toes curl up. Plus you have to keep from tearing it into, because it's so long and heavy. You always have to keep in mind what the rear of your train is doing. Like is going up or coming down a hill. I was in Germany (K-town) from 1985 to 1989. Loved every minute of it. I was a Jet Engine Mechanic. If I had the time to fish, my ass would be out there right now. I want to buy a bass boat so bad, but I cannot justify spending that much money for something I would only get to use a few times a year because of my work schedule. They are so freaking expensive now days, but if I buy one I'm getting the one I want. You never know. I always felt like there maybe an egg in the family. LOL. What kind of fishing do you do?
  18. BAT replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  19. Congrats on 6 you crazy Brit. :P
  20. You get it back because sharks don't have hair. :P I insert fire crackers.
  21. BAT replied to Frezflops's topic in Socializing
    I remember when I was a kid they use to use propane cannons to scare the deer out of the pea patches. The cannon would go off on a timer or something. .. LOUD. …. I'm sure they still use them today somewhere. :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.