Everything posted by Jenny
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
To nancy
I agree Doreen, Nancy is the best. We are lucky to have her in our lives. :)
-
Post Your Numbers Here ;)
I got Paul. I don't know Jackie and I forgot betsy. 1
-
Here I am !!!
So happy to see you here!! Congrats on your first week free too! You got this!!
-
Triggers after you quit
It probably is the change in seasons and you have had a bit of stress as well haven't you? At work? It's good you see it's a mental thing. You're right a cigarette will do nothing for you. I've had to repeat those words often lately.
-
Likes?
We should talk, I see a joint business venture in our future!
-
To be or not to be............
Thanks all. :) You are too kind.
-
Post Your Numbers Here ;)
0, would love to see Mike. I'll PM Paul in case no one has yet.
-
To be or not to be............
OK, I'll put me up for a bit. Not sure how long I'll keep it. :D I don't have many photo's of me on the lap top I'm using so this one will have to do.
-
Greetings :)
My name is Jenny and I am a 46 year old wife and mother of 2 girls. I've been quit for 1 year & 10 Months. Most of my family smoked when I was growing up but I was the last holdout when it came to quitting. I didn't think I could because I always heard how hard it is. I have a stent, I've had a Pulmonary Embolism, and yearly bouts with pneumonia. I also have lupus so smoking on top of that was twice as insane. I finally decided enough was enough and with the help of chantix I quit. There were some days that were difficult, but not impossible. Attitude is everything. If you are thinking about quitting or are newly quit I encourage you to forget about everything anyone has told you regarding how hard it is. If it were really that hard, I would not have done it. I'm here now to pay it forward. I want to help others as I was helped to quit this nasty addiction and live my life with the freedom of not having to smoke every 20 minutes in order to feel good. Welcome to the board. I hope you stay a while.
-
Hello
Baffled is in the house. :) This site rocks!
-
Bassman Here - Slightly Used
Welcome Bassman!
-
here
Awesome to see you Andrew!!
-
To be or not to be............
A fish. I can't decide. Should I change my Dory avatar?
-
I'm new here.....hi
I think you should get a new kitty. So many that need homes and you seemed to really enjoy it. :) Just don't let those grandkids see this one!!
- Enthusiasm Breeds....
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
I'm new here.....hi
YAY Doreen!!
-
Making decisions
Wonderful post! You got it!
-
Hello, all
Awesome to see you Nancy!
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
Guess you needed some emotional newbies.....
Awesome to see you here!!
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
Hi everyone!
Welcome Trish! Very nice to see you.
-
Well Hello You Lovely People...
OMG, I went to share the link with you and you were gone at the Q. So happy you are here. xoxo