Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jenny

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jenny

  1. Jenny replied to Tink's topic in Off The Record
    Love and hugs coming your way! I'm so sorry, your niece must be so scared.
  2. This is wonderful news! I can only imagine how pleased you must be plus she must want to quit if she keeps having a go at it. Happy for the Sarges this morning!
  3. http://www.jibjab.com/view/9JmS-hPfRbaUlTVtxnkefg?utm_campaign=Sharer+PopUp&utm_content=a_christmas_carol&utm_medium=Share&utm_source=Facebook
  4. So happy for you! what an awesome time you will have. :)
  5. I love these names. I think if I had a rock and I wanted to name it I would choose........................................................................................wait for it..........
  6. I just love turkey! stuffing and gravy with mashed pot! I could eat it every day! My family feels the same as the rest of you though so I make a turkey and my sister makes a beef dish. What does yorkshire pudding taste like?
  7. I have no idea why anyone would cook anything besides turkey!
  8. http://www.jibjab.com/view/t5M_eP76QpOKACjbtMFbtg?utm_campaign=Sharer+PopUp&utm_content=feliz_navidad_cast_5&utm_medium=Share&utm_source=Facebook Only one week left to play with the Christmas jibjabs and then we'll take a break!
  9. Late to the party but still wanted to say how proud I am of you! As scary as it is, get out as often as you can. Those triggers will get so much weaker as you do them without smoking. Trust me when I tell you that there will come a time in the not too distant future when you will go by a gas station etc....and it won't bother you. Just live your life and just like Bandit said, a crave won't kill you. You got this!
  10. Wonderful job Evelyn. You are so much stronger than you give yourself credit for. Glad you come here and vent with us. xx Tomorrow is a new day.
  11. Have a wonderful time! I have not taken a substantial vacation in a few years. I look forward to doing that smoke free! Enjoy!
  12. Great job Whack! You are doing wonderfully!
  13. 5 months!!! You are doing so well! Love having you here with us.
  14. Woot woot Sarah! Great job!
  15. Sweet Evelyn, you inspire me each and every day. Big hugs to you!
  16. Smarti! I almost missed your party! Great work kid.
  17. A month already! This quit looks great on you.
  18. Great job Jess! Love having you here!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.