Everything posted by Gus
-
Thinking about life
I had the best of mornings.
-
Our Jillar Is 5 Years Smoke Free Today !!!!
Congratulations @jillar!!! You are amazing and just simply the best! Thank you for all of your kindness and even the swift kicks to the backside that you have given me over the last couple of months! 🤗
- chicks or sticks
-
COPD and Smoking
Thank you @jillar! That is about as brutally honest as you can be. What I have to say is I believe that you have done everything possible to help yourself since your diagnosis. I hope that you can stave off the final result for a very long time to come. You deserve it. Your unerring and unwavering support of others is a rare find these days. 🙌 Now let’s get back to kicking Nicodemons butt! 🤗
-
Songs of Yesterday !!
🙌 @johnny5 My favorite KISS song. Honestly, though probably the only one I liked at all. 😂 But I do love this one!
-
Know any funny jokes or quotes ..
- Stressed
My thoughts will be with you Linda. Let those tears flo’ til the rains no mo’. 🙏🏻- If you never smoked, would it have changed you life ? would you be willing to make that change?
I think that I would still have made the same choices. A few of my biggest influencers were not even smokers. My social crowd was always mixed. Non smokers didn’t avoid smokers like they do today. That’s a tough one Opah. Will definitely keep the mind occupied! 🤗- Hi new here and not doing well
@Dianne This is just wonderful! A truly happy post from a happy person. A warrior. A conqueror. You should be so very proud of yourself because I am! So many of us are! Keep up the great work because there is is no stopping you now! 🤗- Just Quit for the Second Time
You are doing great Kat! You handle yourself very well and will be someone for newbies to follow. You have great reasoning skills!- Another SOS success story !
Congratulations Opah! You put up the good fight! 🙌- A light blue Bic lighter……Everywhere!
Smart girl. I think we have enough battles to fight without purposely leaving triggers laying around and out in the open. 🤗- Post a Song you Like
- Know any funny jokes or quotes ..
- chicks or sticks
- Game *The Food Game*
- chicks or sticks
- Jagged Edge Pill
Blimey y’all! I was pulled up out of a deep sleep because I was wanting a cigarette. I was drowning in the want of it. If I’d have had a pack close I would have probably chewed on one while I was trying to get another lit. What on the blinking bloody earth was that?! I mean Bible came to mind....pacing to and fro, looking for whom he might devour. I was kind of frightened there for a second! And my toes and fingers are constantly tingling! Driving me nuts! I know what that is, but it needs to stop. I need to get a sound sleep for once! I’m angry! I literally would smash someone’s face in if they were to talk to me right now and that’s being nice. And this is the one thing I remember from the only other time I ever tried to quit smoking. It’s why my husband drove to the store, bought cigarettes, came home, lit one, shoved it in my mouth and yelled smoke it, just smoke it at me! I could literally kill someone right now. 😞 And yet I never reached over, grabbed one of the nicotine patches that I had left and slapped it on. Why is that? Because I’m a quitter that’s why and quitters don’t quit, their quit!!! 💪🏻 I was going to delete this before I click submit, like I do most of my posts, but I think this one needs to stay. For me. And now, I think I can find that deep, peaceful sleep that I’ve been longing for. ✌️ Disclaimer: I stole that title. 😉- Smoked My Last Cigarette (again)
Yeah, if it feels like crap. LOL Hoping for a better day tomorrow!- Confessions
So...if I were to be put in lockdown for a week, I think that it would be because..... when I was 16 I egged an old lady’s house. I couldn’t stand her. But I’ve already done penance for that because when I was a nurses assistant at the age of 19...guess who was placed in the assisted living facility I was employed at. Guess whose behind I now had to wash. Never think that God doesn’t see. Because He sees. He sees it all. I know.- NO MORE PATCH
I’ve got more. 🤦🏼♀️- NO MORE PATCH
I know @jillar I was just trying to cheer Robbie up a bit is all. I didn’t want to bury that attempt on a separate thread that she may never see. LOL- NO MORE PATCH
Thank you @Robbie! I am so sick and tired of crying about nothing and over everything. I don’t know which is worse the 3 days of withdrawal I have or all the stupid crying afterwards. I have enough of a problem trying to convince people I’m not mental on a good day. HaHa It’s crazy that are quits are so similar in that way. Anyhow, I can promise you that I will not go through this again. NOPE, NOPE, NOPE. I do hope that you are surviving the new lockdown or at least doing it in style. Party lights in the windows, a slammin’ Covid playlist, and I could come up with all kinds of crazy for you to do all week long. LOL Seriously though my thoughts are with you. So...if I were to be put in lockdown for a week I think that it would be because when I was 16 I egged an old lady’s house. I couldn’t stand her. But I’ve already done penance for that because when I was a nurses assistant at the age of 19...guess who was placed in the assisted living facility I was employed at. Guess whose behind I now had to wash. Never think that God doesn’t see. Because He sees. He sees it all. I know. And now I will try to remember other I’ll deeds I’ve done that maybe would get me locked up or down for a week at the time. Oh and please feel free to jump in with your own confession at anytime. But you don’t have to.- Game *The Food Game*
- Game *The Food Game*
- Stressed
Important Information
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.