Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jengelsnew1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jengelsnew1

  1. Jengelsnew1 replied to rowlyd's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    Listen...this will pass! Smoking will not help at all. My 2 year old drives me FRIIGGIN NUTS but sometimes you just gotta roll with the punches...take a deep breath... Keep your quit. This is the single most important thing you can do for the long term success of yourself and family. It's ok to vent...just don't smoke!
  2. Cannot honestly respond as it will be a direct violation of the community guidelines. ;)
  3. I took a PTO today to stay home with my 2 year old daughter (daycare closed on Good Friday). We are now into the 2nd showing of Frozen. It keeps her happy and we all know when the 2 year old is happy, everyone is happy. Each time we watch this, I die a little inside. I can feel my gonads slowly shrinking and my desire to kill and eat meat diminishing as well. My 5 o'clock shadow has moved closer to midnight. I am scared. When my Wife gets home I will beg for some well needed garage time. I plan to drink beer, work with tools, and get greasy from head to toe. God, what a turn on.
  4. This basically sums up my kids reaction to the Easter Bunny
  5. Good advice. Life does not stop when we quit.
  6. I'm sorry Sue. I've had a child vomit in the store and another have exploding diarrhea. Gotta love those minions.
  7. Is this how all women deal with stress? Buy new shoes? I swear I don't get that. Keep up the quit, you can do this! Keep posting and we will support you! Great job!
  8. Yeah, that makes 5 and it's a boy. (Thank God)
  9. Post a pic of Cat...I'm curious now.
  10. SLAM DUNK
  11. Here is a google street view classic
  12. Jengelsnew1 replied to Ladybug's topic in Off The Record
    Hope all is well KS
  13. Happy Birthday
  14. These seem pretty stylish
  15. Get your butt back here and let's do this thing!
  16. Jengelsnew1 replied to leahcaR's topic in Socializing
  17. Jengelsnew1 replied to leahcaR's topic in Socializing
    Window licker
  18. Jengelsnew1 replied to leahcaR's topic in Socializing
    You said fun bags - hehehehe
  19. If you are lurking, I'd love for you to join us or at least come visit every once in a while.
  20. This is how I picture all people in Canada...thanks to the movie, Strange Brew.
  21. You only have loyalty to yourself and your quit. Protect it at all costs. I for one are glad that you are here. Nothing wrong with moonlighting in my opinion. Welcome.
  22. Everything I know about the UK came from Oliver Twist and Mary Poppins.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.