Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mee

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mee

  1. That is small to me. I drove a school bus for 30 yrs.
  2. Yes catlover! The older I get, the more I hate new things. The new cars have so many new functions on them. I have been driving my Sienna van for over a year and still am learning things. Relax and enjoy that new smell.
  3. BeautifulAspie1970, You are doing great. I promise the benefits will keep coming.
  4. I thought I was missing her. Get well soon jillar.
  5. Mee replied to notsmokinjo's topic in Socializing
    Geez, the news tonight was showing the golf ball sized hail in Australia. Boy someone must have ticked mother nature off!
  6. My daughter was larger busted. When we were shopping for her senior pictures, she would try dresses on and drop to her knees in tears not finding anything that fit well. I finally took her and bought her a really expensive form fitting bra. That was it. Everything fit beautiful after that. It is better to spend more for better support. Sounds like you girls have had fun. Keep making those memories!
  7. Wow great sales. Unfortunately they want to grow up so fast. Hang tough in that area Jo. You are doing great!
  8. Mee commented on hellkatbaby's blog entry in TEAM DEADPOOL
    Oh Hellkat. I have thought of you often and wondered how you were doing. I have prayed that your health would improve. I am so thrilled to read this. You are one brave soul and I am so proud of your butt kicking. Isn't life wonderful without smokes! It is amazing what the medical field can do now a days. I am confident you are in good hand. I hope, now that you are feeling better you can visit us more often. Take care
  9. Have fun Jo! She will remember all the quality time you spend with her.
  10. Linda 537 days quit I have entered the next phase of my life. I turned 65 yrs old yesterday.. My husband retired on December 31st. I do find he is a little hooked to my hip but it is wonderful to pick up and do what we want. I hope we can navigate this new period of our lives with little bumps. Hopefully quitting smoking gives us more time together and we stay healthy. I did gain quite a few quit smoking pounds but started the new year dieting. My husband and I have both lost 8 pounds each.
  11. Hopefully relaxing! We got our first snow storm today. It is suppose to continue through tomorrow. Not bad considering we are half way through January!
  12. Oh no Martian5. I will miss you dearly. You were a big part of my quit. I hope you enjoy the sunsets and that all is alright with you! Nope
  13. Oh Heather, the holidays can really stir up the emotions. I am so glad you were able to keep your quit. Stay close to the forum because we are here for you and care about how you are feeling. There was always someone here that made me smile through the difficult times of my quit. You will start to feel better. The longer you are quit, the more empowered you become!
  14. Mee replied to Boo's topic in Off The Record
    Boo, reading your posts, I see so much of my husband in you. I love and appreciate him so much. We have been married for 42 years. He has been a wonderful husband and father. His children and grandchildren were precious to him and he has always treated me like a queen.
  15. Congratulations @Tylers1027 on taking back your life. You can keep this quit going. Stay close to the forum and keep your mind focused on the positives of quitting. When you are home, start a hobby or do a puzzle. Keep yourself busy. I promise it will get better each day!
  16. Mee replied to Boo's topic in Off The Record
    It is beautiful Boo. I can't wait to see your finished piece! What a treasure this will be. I think Sugarbritches is one lucky lady.
  17. You can do this BeautifulAspie 197. Stay focused on the prize (a life free of smoking)! Stay close to the forum and shout out to us if you need us. I did a lot of deep breathing, while closing my eyes and thinking of inhaling beautiful clean air. When you breath out, imagine you are blowing the nicotine out of your body. I have high anxiety and panic attacks. I smoked for 42 years and never thought I could quit. Well, I did it and it did not kill me in the process. Quitting gave me life and so much power. Hang in there!
  18. It is so much better to just stop the nicotine. Shame on your caregiver! It only takes a couple of days to rid your body of nicotine. You have the right idea of going for a walk. The first couple of days may be tough but are so worth saying goodbye to the nicotine. Just keep yourself focused on the end result and you will be able to do this.
  19. You've got this Joe. You will keep feeling the power and benefits of quitting!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.