Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mee

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mee

  1. My husband says Gone With The Wind
  2. How You Train Your Dragon
  3. Congratulations Christian99! You must me one very happy, healthy quitter!
  4. Never quit trying to quit. You can do this!
  5. Welcome ddlayla! Why don't you introduce yourself. We love to get to know are members. We are here to help with your quit. Shout out if you need us. Nope!
  6. Mee replied to BKP's topic in Quit Smoking Discussions
    Thirty minutes for me too. If I was agitated or upset, it could be one right after the other. Then there always was having to have one if there was someone smoking on the t.v.. If we were at the movies, and someone in the movie was smokelng, I was jonesing that cigarette until we were out of the theater. Since I did not smoke around my family, the minute I walked into my parents home. Actually, I could keep mentioning the times. I think I was jonesing even when I was smoking!!!!!!!
  7. Isn't that a bunny to the left of the shoe? I think it is. Doreen certainly could not forget your bunny!
  8. Maybe the camper is me! Oh Jo, I am so glad you two had such a wonderful visit. What a wonderful idea for gifts. Thanks for sharing the great pictures!
  9. Mee replied to Frezflops's topic in Socializing
    Bless you dear friend. What a handful of dogs. I have three and can only handle two at one time. You and your friend must really be dog lovers!
  10. Nope not today!
  11. Stay out of trouble but have lots of fun!
  12. Well don't ever give up TIGERMATT! Next time give us an SOS before you smoke. We will be there to talk you out of it. If worse comes to worse, we have Doreen that will smack you with her frying pan. You can do this. You just have to push past those craves.
  13. Is that when trouble starts (you and Doreen get together)? Hope you two have a blast and share the fun!
  14. A husband that cooperates is always a plus. Good job Boo!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.