December 10, 20196 yr Congratulations on 18 years smoke free, @Christian99 That is a fantastic quit. I hope you do something to celebrate today.
December 10, 20196 yr Congratulations, Christian on your 18 Years of Freedom and thank you so much for blazing the trail !
December 11, 20196 yr Congrats, Christian99! 18 years is an amazing quit you have! Celebrate it and stop in once in awhile and give us updates on how things are going! 😎
December 11, 20196 yr Congratulations Christian on 18 years of freedom! I hope you celebrate today, maybe buy yourself a new bowtie?
December 11, 20196 yr Thanks so much, friends. I told my students yesterday and one of the classes broke into a round of applause; I have one class today, and I'm looking forward to sharing the news with them. Cheers-- C99 18 Years Quit
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.