Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jillar

Moderators
  • Joined

Everything posted by jillar

  1. Does the FBI need to know?
  2. Hi Leon and welcome to our forum. You will get as much support as you need here. There is lots to read to educate yourself about addiction and realize why you keep relapsing. Are you quitting cold turkey this time? If so I recommend coming on everyday and pledging NOPE just for the day. I stayed glued to the forum for my whole first year as I found being active really helped me keep my mind off my misery. Hopefully you'll find that as well
  3. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Bad, bad Leroy Brown, baddest man in the whole damn town
  4. Yes stewie, please pop in and see everyone. But I understand your wanting to get on with your life. Maybe you'll finally move out of my mom's? ?
  5. Oh I'm so glad to hear that Linda, and what a talented son you have. That table is gorgeous!
  6. Congratulations whispers on 3 years quit! Hope you're having a blast in Aruba Thanks for all the support you give
  7. You're doing great parsley, congratulations!
  8. Trying to watch Robbie the Reindeer but I couldn't pay attention to the storyline with all those naked reindeer! Oh and I'm having a beer ?
  9. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Big bad wolf
  10. Hi @Linda Thomas, I was just thinking about you and hoping today went well
  11. Could I have finally found Jo and Birdget?!
  12. Gone but never forgotten.....
  13. This is ours from Pea Soup Andersons restaurant in Buellton. Yes, a restaurant that specializes in pea soup lol
  14. I voted green beans although I like them both. Those mushy peas and fritters sound delish. We have a pea soup here in the States that's pretty good. My dad used to make one homemade with ham in it that was yum!
  15. Congratulations on four years quit rowlyd!
  16. Congratulations rhino, you should be so proud of yourself for getting through the hardest month of all. I hope you do something special today to celebrate
  17. I have never gone to black Friday Jo. People go crazy pushing to get the deals, cashier lines are huge and parking is next to impossible, no thanks! Lol
  18. I'm sorry about the loss of your friend @Wantsit, and yes stay strong because it will be so worth it.
  19. @Wantsit, this addiction is a monster no doubt about it. The good thing about the craves farther down the road is that they are just brief thoughts that are easily dismissed. I still have them from time to time and figure I probably always will. But they are gone as quickly as they come. You are doing great and I promise you these bad days will become fewer and farther apart the longer you are quit
  20. I haven't even started lol. But mine's pretty easy, a couple hours on Amazon and I'll be done ?
  21. I've given up on @Sslip's navigating abilities and have decided to just swim for the ship
  22. Glad to see you still have your sense of humor this soon after And wow, that does look like one huge shark you wrestled with! Lol
  23. Good to see you here Chris, hope everything went well and you're feeling better already
  24. I'm finally watching the movie Sideways which was filmed all around us. Maybe I'll recognize some people I know

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.