Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jillar

Moderators
  • Joined

Everything posted by jillar

  1. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    They're off to the races
  2. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Shit or get off the pot
  3. Dressed for success
  4. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Hunt for eggs
  5. 9. Sell it at the farmers market
  6. If I had a turtle I think I would name him Elliot
  7. 7. Use in a homemade bbq sauce
  8. 5. Use as a salve for burns or wounds
  9. 3. Take a spoonful a day for allergies
  10. Its official, 41 counties in California moved back into the purple (most restrictive) tier and our county is one of them. 😞
  11. I was hooked on soft peppermint puffs for my whole first year and oddly enough once the anniversary came I haven't bought any since! You're doing great, I agree with Bakon, there's plenty of healthy things to get "hooked" on instead of drinking beer. Congrats on almost your first week smoke free
  12. 1. Catch a lot of flies 😂
  13. 9. Use it for a snow man's nose
  14. Congratulations on six years quit Johnny! You have been such a huge part of so many successful quits and we are so lucky to have you here still paying it forward and supporting all who come after. I hope you know how awesome you are! 🤗
  15. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Sunny out today
  16. What did the gingerbread man say when his house burned down?
  17. Depends on what's connected to it How do these maps always know where I am?
  18. That's great jswiss, glad you got that under your belt. Now you won't have to be so nervous the next time. Congrats on two weeks too 😊
  19. 7. Cut them up and serve them with ranch dressing
  20. @Doreensfree, I have it on my kindle. If you're using the mobile site its still top right, just on the left of the three bars 😊
  21. Hi weegie, is that a Halloween thing?
  22. Because of all the times we say "hand me my bag" When does the squirts become diarrhea? 😂
  23. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Cost me dearly

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.