Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jillar

Moderators
  • Joined

Everything posted by jillar

  1. @reciprocity, just regular ole tv. Nothing fancy like Netflix here lol!
  2. You could make a ship in the bottle with it
  3. 1. You can send a message in a bottle
  4. Maybe its the beer talking but I just realized you said they removed your whole gallbladder through your bellybutton?! My god woman, did you ever get your bellybutton back!?
  5. 9. You can make cool modge podge items from the pages
  6. Yes, its called a lot Who gets to decide how words are spelled?
  7. Watching The River Wild, good movie I've seen probably three or four times now...
  8. jillar replied to Sslip's topic in Games
  9. We get it Linda, we've been where you are. Hang tight, vent, vent, vent and soon enough you'll be through the tough parts. Feeling down is a total part of it. But this too shall pass 😊
  10. 6. Stand on them to reach higher
  11. Hey Linda, don't be discouraged it may just be that high blood pressure runs in your family like mine. I didn't see any major decrease in my BP and I've been on blood pressure medicine since my late 30's! Never been overweight and am in fact underweight. But you know what? There's still so many other benefits to quitting that make it so worthwhile. Xoxo
  12. Sorry about your cousin @Betterbreathing, 😢
  13. Tasted every donut
  14. A bunch of Grateful Dead followers did but a true stoner knows anytime is a good time 😋 Can eye teeth see?
  15. jillar replied to BKP's topic in Socializing
    I'm here!
  16. jillar replied to BKP's topic in Socializing
    I told you I was slow I was googling North Carolina plus five days, and I'm the one who put it on the calendar lmao! 🤣
  17. jillar replied to BKP's topic in Socializing
    What happens in five days? I'm so slow! lol
  18. Yes, definitely don't you?
  19. It depends on the definition of predictable doesn't it?
  20. Should I ask my neighbor across the street?
  21. jillar replied to Sslip's topic in Games
  22. Heck if I know, maybe we should ask someone who is?
  23. It's not Why do they say drink up when you down your drink?
  24. Aren't we all in one way or the other?
  25. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Think that's smart?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.