Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jillar

Moderators
  • Joined

Everything posted by jillar

  1. Limited curfews start this Saturday for 41 counties in the purple, or worse, tier from 10:00 pm to 5:00 am until December 21...
  2. Same, did you get a rare Thursday night off?
  3. My FAVORITE!!! Have you noticed this game always circles back to food? 😂
  4. Oh for sure or how about a hearty beef stew?
  5. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    12
  6. Can I just say any home cooked meal that's not hot or spicy?
  7. Are you single?
  8. Rough, kinky sex
  9. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Depends on who
  10. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    11
  11. Are you craving biscuits and gravy now like I am mac? 😂
  12. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Don't get fresh with me
  13. Yea, that didn't work.....😂😂
  14. You've never had biscuits and gravy Jo??
  15. Hi John! I was just wondering about you last night so thanks for checking in. Glad you're doing so well in your quit 😊
  16. Yes @Betterbreathing, tips to help get quitters through the stress of the holidays. Glad you're doing good now, you're doing great 😊
  17. My husband loves to tell anyone who will listen that I'm a quitter. I "quit" my twenty year professional cleaning service ( actually the high costs of Workers comp in the state at the time forced me to close). I quit my ice cream truck business (because it sucked watching everyone having a good time while I was out putting two steps forward and ending up one step back). I quit throwing shingles to him up on the roof ( that one was his own fault for being a jerk on the roof). And then I quit smoking... I've quit quitting many a time and never really called them relapses because quite honestly I never quit to begin with. I simply abstained for a while. I really had to work myself up to just doing it. I gave myself little pep talks for months leading up to my forever quit. Saying things like "all good(?) things must come to an end". Then I would remind myself of all the things I had outgrown and convinced myself that smoking would soon be one of them. So on Sunday May 29, 2016 around 5:00 pm I smoked the last cigarette in my pack and that was that. Or so I thought..... Over the next five or so hours I proceeded to smoke every butt in my ashtrays. You see, I didn't tell anyone I quit just in case I failed so I hadn't cleaned and put away the ashtrays. So on Sunday May 29, 2016 at 10:15 pm I quit. It wasn't always easy and some days were downright brutal for me but most of that was my own darn fault. I didn't embrace the beauty in being a quitter. I was too busy feeling sorry for myself for not " getting" to smoke like everyone else could. Looking back now i truly believe your mindset is what is going to dictate how hard or how easy your quit will be. Choose easy....
  18. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    11
  19. What's that?
  20. How's to one steak, mash potatoes and gravy with fresh green beans sound?
  21. No I don't, I'm more southern cooking if you know what that is?
  22. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    He's got a certain air about him
  23. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Sometimes we do
  24. Doesn't blackened mean spicy?
  25. Our Thanksgiving and Christmas may look different than past ones because of the pandemic but the clues given to keep your quit remain the same. Please add your clues that helped you keep your quit during the holidays. And please, everyone, stay safe and smoke and nicotine free. 🤗

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.