Everything posted by jillar
- The Name Game
-
Introsucktion
MLMR, I wish nothing but happiness for you and know you have it in you to overcome any obstacles that stand in your way 🤗
-
##New game## ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer
People couldn't figure out what a lavatory was Why don't nail beds have sheets?
- Shall We Rhyme?
- The Name Game
-
Bad week!!
The UTI is most definitely your medication @Linda, but you can try something else. Don't worry about your test next week. I've found that the work up to it is way worse than the actual test and then I've worried for nothing. I hope your back feels better soon. Try to keep your mind busy when your body won't cooperate. That'll keep the craves at bay too 🤗
-
Acewhite has 6 months Today !!
Congratulations on 6 months Ace, you're half way to the lido deck! Have a great ride. Sounds like a great way to celebrate your freedom 😊
-
Eight Years Free for our Dear Doreen!
Congratulations my dear @Doreensfree, eight years of freedom and helping others get theirs along the way. You are one of the most caring people I know and I'm honored to call you my friend 🤗 Have a wonderful day, we all love you so much!😘 I see the champagne mimosas have arrived.... And then its off to the party.... Love you doll!😘🤗
-
Make A Sentence from 5 Letters
You're playing with new cards Cdsew
-
##New game## ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer
Yes, by not owning one What happens if you don't hump on hump day?
- Take Two
-
##New game## ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer
They're insecure How do bankruptcy attorneys make any money?
-
The Last Letter of Three Words Game
Even leprechauns yodel
- The Name Game
- Shall We Rhyme?
-
Robbie hits Four Months!
That is AWESOME @Robbie, congratulations! You are kicking butt! I hope you're still doing something special for yourself to celebrate 🤗
-
##New game## ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer
The floors there just not the number because of superstition Why do people buy jeans with holes already in them?
- The Name Game
-
Ticker question
@SamDy, yea you may just need to play around with it to get you closer to actual. Maybe try converting euros to dollars to get you closer to actual is another option to try?
-
Ticker question
@SamDy, try basing the cost on a typical pack of 20. So try using €4.00 as the cost and see if that works. Or at least gets you closer to the actual cost.
-
Ticker question
Hi @SamDy, I would say one roll up would be considered one cigarette. So put how many roll ups you smoke in a day
-
What are you doing right now
Does this call for a Maddies play house thread?🤔😄
-
What are you doing right now
That's nice @Boo, but she's a little girl and us girls need color, window boxes, definitely a mailbox and possibly an emergency slide (in case of evacuation)😂😂
-
##New game## ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer
Yes Why are thoughts only worth a penny? 🤔
- The Name Game