Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jillar

Moderators
  • Joined

Everything posted by jillar

  1. jillar replied to Katgirl's topic in Games
    Mark
  2. jillar replied to Katgirl's topic in Games
    Evelyn
  3. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    I message back all senders except spam and store ads
  4. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Nation in turmoil
  5. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    Feel free to message me anytime 😊
  6. They thought so
  7. jillar replied to Katgirl's topic in Games
    Eric
  8. jillar replied to Katgirl's topic in Games
    Lisa
  9. jillar replied to Katgirl's topic in Games
    Yvette
  10. jillar replied to Katgirl's topic in Games
    Edith
  11. jillar replied to Katgirl's topic in Games
    Stacy
  12. @KatgirllDoes that mean I won't wake up to 19 notifications on threads I replied to months ago?😂
  13. jillar replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    So this is happening Friday 😞 Santa Barbara County residents both vaccinated and unvaccinated, will be required to wear face coverings in all public indoor areas under a new health officer order that goes into effect Friday. Beginning 5 p.m., all residents age 2 and older will be required to wear a face covering indoors, with very limited exceptions, said Santa Barbara County Public Health spokeswoman Jackie Ruiz.
  14. No kidding! I remember asking my niece and nephew if I smelled that bad when I smoked. Of course they said I didn't but I must have 😣
  15. I noticed my phlegmy cough was gone after a couple days!😊
  16. That's all we can do until we get past them. Glad you're feeling better 🤗
  17. Good on you for posting @IamMommaBear, how are you feeling now?
  18. Giving good excuses
  19. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Pace yourself girl
  20. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Crowd of people
  21. Need good sex
  22. You're extremely tired
  23. Maybe depending on your device. I can see them in mobile on my kindle.
  24. @IamMommaBear, make sure you have show signatures on
  25. I sure can. Can you see anyone's signatures?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.