Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

notsmokinjo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by notsmokinjo

  1. Do ya really wonder or is it a rhetorical question, cos I can answer it if ya want. Although it'd after me bedtime an I'm well caffined up so I can not guarantee the sense I will make.
  2. notsmokinjo replied to Jimmyss's topic in Games
    True .. Wouldn't you like ta know why. Tnp has worn happy pants
  3. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9... Hey Joe wotaya know?
  4. Woohoo I'm not the only one!!!!!!
  5. True... Its only 12:57 am. Tpbm doesn't want to send me to bed
  6. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  7. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  8. Out came in a set of wet sheets and an empty pantry. I put in a teenage girl
  9. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  10. notsmokinjo replied to Jimmyss's topic in Games
    False... Need to be sunsmart, both me parentals have had malenoma and I get crispy real quick... Then blister an peel Tnp has worn zinc on their nose
  11. True TPBM ... Likes foot rubs
  12. And out came a tardy white rabbit. I put in some undies
  13. Zoroastrian zealots zombify zebras
  14. notsmokinjo replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Spearmint
  15. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  16. An out came a purple people eater I put in some batter
  17. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  18. Ever wonder why British food isn't called cuisine?
  19. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    00 ... Need more coffee....
  20. Have an awesome day with both ya chickadees.
  21. To get a fair crack of the whip
  22. I'm a good egg, just a bit cracked an scrambled.
  23. Chocolate, coffee and men: three things that are only good when their rich.
  24. So you agree pineapple or nanna fritters are way betta than a deep fried Mars bar?
  25. We don't have those, don't ya think flake is way better?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.